What's new

Discussion Leviathan Treasure Room Question.

• Thread starter soberdick
  • Start date
  • Views 1,657
S

soberdick

Reaction score
According to some video's I've watched the Treasure Room chests spawn items equal to your current level. So here is my question:

If I run Leviathan on TVHM I assume his lvl will be 50. Will the Treasure Room on TVHM spawn loot at 50 or at my current level (72)? I'm trying to find the best/easiest way to obtain Lvl 72 Legendaries as UVHM is extremely tough with purple (Sanctuary Chest) gear.

M

Markie6464

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to some video's I've watched the Treasure Room chests spawn items equal to your current level. So here is my question:

If I run Leviathan on TVHM I assume his lvl will be 50. Will the Treasure Room on TVHM spawn loot at 50 or at my current level (72)? I'm trying to find the best/easiest way to obtain Lvl 72 Legendaries as UVHM is extremely tough with purple (Sanctuary Chest) gear.
I would wait till your op 8 before farming gear

R

Ryse

Normal is boring.
Reaction score
The loot will be lvl50 if you do it on TVHM.

S

soberdick

Reaction score
And therein lies the problem. The Lvl 72 purple items I have are not good enough to compete on UVHM. I get obliterated. There has to be a way to obtain some useable upgrades (Oranges). Chest farming maybe? 
The loot will be lvl50 if you do it on TVHM.
I thought so. Thanks for answering.

M

Markie6464

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can boost you to op 8 then you can get the best gear from the chest on uvhm 
If your on xb1

R

ricardo89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does that glitch still work where u glitch into the wall ?

S

soberdick

Reaction score
I havent tried as I am stuck at OP7. Videos show that it still works.

K

Kankuro

Borderlands & Anime Otaku
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yup as soon as i looted all the chests
I restarted my game and jumped all the way down lol
It was a great way to farm for normal mode, after that it's wasn't really worth it.

That glitch was what made me decide to get that DLC before any others lol

H

Hawkman

The Winged Warrior!
Reaction score
It was a great way to farm for normal mode, after that it's wasn't really worth it.

That glitch was what made me decide to get that DLC before any others lol
True that! :biggrin:

B

Big Foot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Legendary loot midgets, make a siren with banshee/rough rider or whatever, best legit way i can think of

The modding section some guy (forget his name kinda sad because i use his saves all the time, domin8 im pretty sure) he has amazing gun dropper saves for all levels and tutorials on how to do them

Top Bottom