• Thread starter TheBestKilleR
  • Start date
  • Views 1,350
Battle Rifle

Battle Rifle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think its going for an experience base system so no 1-50 skill based levels, im hoping its an xp system and dont flame me for saying it but i would rather have the xp system from CoD or other fps games like BF than have reach's load of crap
KK :smile:

X

xiWantJTag

Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking at all these ranking up things, I say it should a bit like reach, But diffrent.
You have 20 levels, It would look like (Gamertag)
LVL 1
Mark I,II,III, And so on till Mark X (10)
When up to Mark X you compleat that then you get LVL 2 You get an upgrade like armor, wepons, and stuff like that.
When i mean armor upgrades you get cooler looking armor and abilatys like armor lock ETC But you need more points to get the abilatys
Then wepon upgrades, You get points to spend like the armor abilatys like larger MAGS, Dont know about damage, and other things i cant think of :biggrin:

Svax

Svax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking at all these ranking up things, I say it should a bit like reach, But diffrent.
LVL 1
When up to Mark X you compleat that then you get LVL 2 You get an upgrade like armor, wepons, and stuff like that.
When i mean armor upgrades you get cooler looking armor and abilatys like armor lock ETC But you need more points to get the abilatys
Then wepon upgrades, You get points to spend like the armor abilatys like larger MAGS, Dont know about damage, and other things i cant think of :biggrin:
Just no.

X

xiWantJTag

Reaction score
Sin$
LVL 1
Then at Lvl 20 you cant get anymore points to spend, Unless you reset to LvL 1 this means you lose all your upgrades and points and start with 10 points again :smile: And an other thing i didnt think of is you start with 10 points to spent with when you 1st buy the game :biggrin:

EpicFai1z

EpicFai1z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i wouldnt say its the same as or as bad as prestige level but its kind of heading that way but i bet 343 has made it enjoyable in some shape or form

• level 1 - 50 [ Select first Spec' ]
  • Specialization level 1 - 10 [ Select second Spec' ]
  • Etc etc till all 8 Specialization have been unlocked and completed

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh no, prestige would ruin the game, I'd hate it if they added a completely optional feature to reset my rank that I don't have to use if I don't want to.

TheBestKilleR

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Mythical Veteran CotM Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Prestige is gonna ruin the game?
this won't even directly affect the gameplay...stop cryin'

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I just heard blops 2 is having a similar 1-50 skill ranking system....

Never the less I would be so happy if halo 4 had a proper 1-50 ranking system.

Marc iz clutch

Marc iz clutch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope Halo 4 will have a rank 1-50 system, but also a one based on Exp. I think this because some people might not get to lvl 50, but if they play a lot they can have the same perks as someone thats a lvl 50. 343 will try to make it fair for everyone to receive the same possible benefits. Thats why Halo 3 had an amazing ranking system and i hope Halo 4 will have an even better.

Top Bottom
Login
Register