What's new

Discussion Levelers Tower 3.5 meshes issue

Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone fix or make a compatible version for the 360 please I dont really know much about editing the meshes I did scale down the dds files to 512 and so on so some of it works but the meshes are screwed up and a lot of things dont show like the armor on the mannequins help please idk what to do
ca632a5fed.bmp

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Levelers tower has already been converted and deemed compatible on Xbox brother, all the textures and meshes work fine for me. :smile: Need a new download I'm guessing?

Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Levelers tower has already been converted and deemed compatible on Xbox brother, all the textures and meshes work fine for me. :smile: Need a new download I'm guessing?
Yes please! Would be greatly appreciated

Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know where to put the .BSA's and stuff right?
Here's V3.1. Let me know if you need any help.
Thanks :smile:)) but do I have to make a dlc file with the 2 files or do I have to place them in the skyrim data folder? also why does it not show that its a .esp file?
9dad051dea.png

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks but do I have to make a dlc file with the 2 files or do I have to place them in the skyrim data folder? also why does it not show that its a .esp file?
9dad051dea.png
Put the .BSA in the data folder, and make the top file .esp just put .esp at the end of it, also just make the .esp a DLC file. 
Thanks :smile:)) but do I have to make a dlc file with the 2 files or do I have to place them in the skyrim data folder? also why does it not show that its a .esp file?
9dad051dea.png
Also, You can throw the .BSA into the DLC file as well and put it all together, but be sure to put the .BSA into the data folder as well. :smile:

Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Put the .BSA in the data folder, and make the top file .esp just put .esp at the end of it, also just make the .esp a DLC file. 

Also, You can throw the .BSA into the DLC file as well and put it all together, but be sure to put the .BSA into the data folder as well. :smile:
One last question do I add anything to skyrim.ini?

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're supposed to add the .bsa to load it yeah, do you know how to do that?

Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It should of worked, I'm sorry. I'll get you another one later bro
maybe it doesnt work because im using all the dlcs? I used version 3.5 and it worked it showed up in-game but the meshes didnt show properly

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe it doesnt work because im using all the dlcs? I used version 3.5 and it worked it showed up in-game but the meshes didnt show properly
Are you using the xex version, GOD version, or disc?

Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what I use to :/

I'll give you my xlast project 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/bulynr
Try mine and build the DLC file, without the .BSA, then see where that takes you, if it doesn't work unlock it with XM360
tried that still didnt work bro. does it show up on the map on the first mission? or do I have to play a couple missions first? I'll keep trying lol I really want this to work

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tried that still didnt work bro. does it show up on the map on the first mission? or do I have to play a couple missions first? I'll keep trying lol I really want this to work
Hold on a sec and I will check. If not, I will link you to the nexus mod and you can convert it through them files :smile:

Xraz

Xraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hold on a sec and I will check. If not, I will link you to the nexus mod and you can convert it through them files :smile:
nvm I got it working now I used the GOD file and put in my dlc folder thanks for all the help :smile:

T H C

T H C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nvm I got it working now I used the GOD file and put in my dlc folder thanks for all the help :smile:
You're welcome brother, if you wanna check out all my custom converted DLC's for Skyrim for Xbox let me know, and if you want any specific mods converted I'll do them for you. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register