What's new

Solved Level Yourself up With Jigy Menu?

• Thread starter FinnTheGreat
  • Start date
  • Views 807
F

FinnTheGreat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've been wondering if there was any way that a host of the Jigy infection menu could level themselves up. Because right now the only way I know of to level yourself up is to go into regular lobbies and just basically use the menu to get lot of kills over and over for XP. Just wondering it would be a lot of help.

EDIT: No More Help is Needed Thank You

Last edited:
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you could level yourself up with a menu, assuming the menu had that feature.
I don't know what publicly released menus have that feature, if any, but it is possible with gsc menus.

An alternative option would be use tools. Would be easier for sure.
But with this as well, I don't know what publicly released tool would best do the trick. Maybe checking the BO2 Modding section could yield you with some results.

Upvote 0
F

FinnTheGreat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you could level yourself up with a menu, assuming the menu had that feature.
I don't know what publicly released menus have that feature, if any, but it is possible with gsc menus.

An alternative option would be use tools. Would be easier for sure.
But with this as well, I don't know what publicly released tool would best do the trick. Maybe checking the BO2 Modding section could yield you with some results.
Thanks for the help could you close the thread now please?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register