Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Most definitely the fastest way to rank up. Done the playlist about 6 times and got to rank 100. Started a new character 2 nights ago
Sweet bro... glad it's working for you:wink:

Today's progress:wink:
Closer to 750!
Nine levels over night:wink:
DJysUVmX0Ac0FuD

Last edited by a moderator:
GTAthrowgrenades

GTAthrowgrenades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really well done! Waiting for you to release it on PS4 :tongue:

But why is this posted here tho, and not in the glitches section?
I was also wondering why this wasn't just posted as an EXPLOIT in the Glitches Section. This isn't the type of content for the Glitch Discovery Section.

rcrally

rcrally

Reaction score
Sin$
I got kicked for being idle, what exactly is my dumba** doing wrong? Lol
Plug in your controller and if you sit in the lobby too long without anyone besides you in it it'll kick you after a bit.
I've noticed a lot of people who join the game try and play it normally and after one full game they quit instead of staying for the full 16 games.

I

Infectam

Reaction score
Sin$
Plug in your controller and if you sit in the lobby too long without anyone besides you in it it'll kick you after a bit.
I've noticed a lot of people who join the game try and play it normally and after one full game they quit instead of staying for the full 16 games.
I had my brother doing it with me, I didn't realize that I need to keep my player moving.

K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
awesome, legend :thumbsup:

just set this up if anyone wants to try this out..?

XXWolfManXX

XXWolfManXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't help it, I am obsessed with milking as much money and RP as I can from Rockstar. I am continually searching for the most efficient methods of leveling while gaining financially. Playing the game with other players, while fun, oftentimes results in zero money or RP for your time. The best way that I have found to have a consistent source of money and rp are AFK captures. I keep tweaking and this is the latest result.
I made a match in which you will not have to worry about walk style or camera angle. The results are not perfectly even between players one and two. They are fairly close. The short time is the key to this playlists success. You will be able to run it up to four times daily. A low level player will benefit from this greatly. Please feel free to give the playlist a try.
I will be happy to answer any questions and guide you to creating your own if that's what you are trying to do. Enjoy:wink:!
DJdQPF3XUAMssDg

As you can see I started this account in April of this year. I have surpassed level 700 in only five months! Initially it took me one week to reach level 100. It moves faster the lower your level. The higher your level the more RP it takes for you to level up.
DJdQMlDX0AEBhjR

Playlist length :
5 hours 30 minutes 46 seconds

Match length :
20 minutes 40 seconds

Player one winnings:
Per Match:
$34,240 and 16,850 rp

Per Playlist:
$547,840 and 269,600 rp

Player two winnings:
Per Match:
$28,850 and 16,625 rp

Per Playlist:
$461,600 and 266,000 rp

1. You will not have to worry about walk style or camera angle.
2. Check that your left bumper isn't pressed.
3. Watch it for one or two rounds to ensure your controller is banded properly and you aren't stuck.
4. Enjoy making money and RP

Thank you it works good job

K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this works well but I have another playlist that seems to yield better results

L

LightTheTorch

Reaction score
Sin$
So excuse my ignorance but setup-wise u just tie left stick forward? Anything else?

I

Ibud

Reaction score
Sin$
Stupid question..but, how do you get the playlist on the Xbox? External hard drive or something of that nature? Thanks!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do this solo ?
If you own two Xboxes: yes
If not: no 
Stupid question..but, how do you get the playlist on the Xbox? External hard drive or something of that nature? Thanks!
Click the link to the playlist in the main post. When you get to the page bookmark the playlist by hitting add to game. When you start gta online it will be listed under bookmarked playlists:wink:

DJ47VKlXcAI-4Lg.jpg:large

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/xboxone/playlists/playlist/t1xodKSxOkWnQ3NC4yYPiA

Last edited:
K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mind if I share a link to another playlist mate? It gains RP much faster for me!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register