Solved LEVEL BUG ONLINE

• Thread starter Fuji4400
  • Start date
  • Views 1,206
F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
Just launch à game when you pass à level and kill all you friend on hardcore you je kicked and voilà !

If you are 55 pass prestige after go on hardcore and your prestige change

F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
Of you are level 41 and you pass your level 42 on the hardcore games, at this moment kill 3 friend and you are kicked and now start à game again and your lvl change 41,42,41,42 again an again

Look my video

Upvote 0
Y

YuriiTR

Reaction score
Sin$
Of you are level 41 and you pass your level 42 on the hardcore games, at this moment kill 3 friend and you are kicked and now start à game again and your lvl change 41,42,41,42 again an again

Look my video
cant see the video error

Upvote 0
F

Fuji4400

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes because i make space on the link because i got error but delete my space on the link and make it on your url

Visual yes

Upvote 0
C

Credit 00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this is happening to me in regular MP lobbies, I'm not leveling properly. My brain tells me it's related to 3arch hoping people don't go afk for the rewards, but my brain is small. One thing, it isn't a visual for me.

edit: Ok my example is not being able to reach prestige 2 from prestige one 55. It was stuck on 2796xp needed for an hour. When it finally worked I prestiged and everything seemed normal. I'm now stuck on prestige 2 lvl 4, no advance and this started on Sunday and it's now Wednesday. Doesn't matter what lobby and friends or no friends.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register