WoW Level 60 Gold Farming

Discussion in 'Gaming Archive' started by UKmonkey, Apr 2, 2008 with 8 replies and 1,422 views.

1. UKmonkey

UKmonkey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Finally got to level 60 and need gold to get my epic mount. Any help?

2. UndeadGhoul

UndeadGhoul Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I'll give you some tips if you tell me what class you are. = )

3. OP
    UKmonkey

UKmonkey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Warlock and if it helps gnome.

4. Siege Soldier

Siege Soldier Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You should just get The burning crusade if you haven't and head to outland if you have, you can very easily get about 800g getting to 63ish and its much more fun then grinding it out at 60.

5. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Lifetime

Ratings:
    Do quests and don't buy gear because if you do a lot of quests gear will come easily. Do a bunch of quests and before you know it you will have a good amount of gold. If you are revered or exhalted with your starting faction epic ground mounts are only around 550g which is not that much at all. Good luck in the outlands (expect to get ganked a lot lol).

6. OP
    UKmonkey

UKmonkey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm in outland and i already did allot of quests for equipment. But I'm looking for a place to farm right now, I'm 61 and when i hit 62 I'll go try my luck at farming Captured Fireflies overnight. And since I'm a warlock, I'm going with the class mount.

7. OP
    UKmonkey

UKmonkey Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. Siege Soldier

Siege Soldier Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You can try farming primals - http://wowhead.com/?items&filter=qu=1;na=mote+of;minle=65;maxle=65 they usually sell for 20g per each depending on the server. Primal Earth and Life are usually worthless. With your current level, Primal Water in nagrand is probably your best bet. (Right-clicking 10 motes creates 1 primal.) The link above will show you where each mote drops when clicked on.

9. OP
    UKmonkey

UKmonkey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good spot for any of the taller classes, but gnome just swims so it can't eat or drink.