Thomas Reed

Reaction score
level 30 119k dps 73k health looking to group up for dark zone farming
Gamertag: unseent0mt0m

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
I'm currently level 28 and I plan to play it in around 2 hours for a couple of ours. It's currently 3:15PM here in the UK so if you're free to play at around 8PM my time let me know.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm currently level 28 and I plan to play it in around 2 hours for a couple of ours. It's currently 3:15PM here in the UK so if you're free to play at around 8PM my time let me know.
What's your GT? I'm always looking for people.

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
vP Dazee. I just hit level 30 and I thought the dark zone would be easier but since the zones are 29+ I'm still getting destroyed playing solo.

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Let me know if you want to go into the dark zone in around 30 minutes. I can't talk since my mic's broke but I can still hear anyone talking through my headphones.

T

Thomas Reed

Reaction score
Add me on Xbox live and lets grind some dark zone levels

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Let me know if you want to go into the dark zone in around 30 minutes. I can't talk since my mic's broke but I can still hear anyone talking through my headphones.
Sorry, been full all day. Finally have room but you've been offline for 5 hours :/

D

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Sorry, been full all day. Finally have room but you've been offline for 5 hours :/
I'm only seeing this now and sadly my Xbox live membership literally ran out earlier lol. Gonna' have to see if I can get out to buy one since my PayPal is currently locked.

Top Bottom