• Views 580
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AkAxCuTsYC33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As the title suggests, we are a level 20 clan that just came first in a Platinum clan wars against a semi-professional team. We have downsized from 100 members to 60, kicking out all inactive members to make way for active ones. Our clan have and will win every single accomplishment that clan wars has to offer, so if youre not active, you will not get a share of the goods. We have an average KD of 2, with the lowest being about 1.6 and the highest being myself at 16.2. However, we are willing to overlook low KD's if either your W/L is high, or you are very active during clan wars.

If you feel that you deserve this spot, post your ganertag below, or send a message to either: B3astm0dex (leader), iDetoxz (co-leader) or AkA x CuTsY C33 (post owner, temporary recruiter)

If you send one to either iDetoxz or B3astm0dex, put in the message that CuTsY sent you. Good luck and I'm looking forward to playing with you guys

Blaze Pyro

Blaze Pyro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could i join i have a 0.8 kd but im good at playing ghosts and im really active so i can help u guys with clan wars
GT: BLaZe PyRo

C

CharlieOMG

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: OmG iM Charlie
K/D 3.466
W/L 2. Something

Thanks

Charlie

T

turner10e

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: mls x lil p dog
K/D: 3.5
W/L: 2.3
Invite me

R

R4KiLLeR

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: R4 KiLLaR With an A not an E
K/D: 1.186
W/L: 2.714

A

AkAxCuTsYC33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll give all you guys 2-3 games tonight as tryouts to see if you're good enough. You'll be either running with just me, or me and another co-leader. Good luck guys

A

AkAxCuTsYC33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just had a chat with the clan leader, and he has told me that anyone who wants to tryout or join the clan, must first go to our website and fill out an application form so they are registered. I will then get a notification on who has done so, invite them to a tryout, then if they make the cut to join the clan, then they will have to write down an introduction on the website to let all other members know who you are etc.

The clan website is as follows
www.fykgaming.com

A

AkAxCuTsYC33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EVERYONE needs to apply for the clan on our own website. Otherwise you will not even get the chance to have tryouts. We now have 2-3 people inviting players into games for tryouts so we can get everyone done, but we are only looking at the applications made on our clan website. Just visit fykgaming.com and click on the 'application' zone, then copy and paste the 'application template' into your own post, or copy and paste it as a comment on the application post, and fill it out with the needed information (KD, WL etc.). After this is done, one of us co-leaders will assign ourselves to you by giving you the needed tryouts. You will then be told on the spot if you are being accepted or denied into the clan by one or more of our coleaders. Good luck

AcTive Treeqo

AcTive Treeqo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a 3.45 kd and a 2.75 W/L ratio and I am always active as my gamer tag says AcTive Treeqo I hope I'm in :smile:

Selena Marie Gomez

Selena Marie Gomez

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Bro can I join
Stats
K.D: 2.219
W/L: 1.5
I am a competitive player
10th prestige level 60
please recruit me!!!
GT: Target Items