Level 131075 Weapon

• Thread starter warbird108
  • Start date
  • Views 1,765
W

warbird108

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all. I recently (and rather idiotically) deleted my level 61 soldier, so I downloaded a level 70 soldier off of the Modio gamesave database. I was looking through the weapons on the character, and noticed a couple of weapons that were obviously modded, but one had a level requirement of 131075. It is a Maliwan HX 540 Double Penetrator. Is there any way I could either hex edit the level req or use Willowtree to reduce the level cap so that it is usable?

MadeGuy

MadeGuy

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is what happens when you change an item grade to Scorpio and don't hex edit the level back down. I refer to these weapons as mod fails. Another tip, don't download saves from Modio, it's embarassing. If you want to use the gun, lower the quality and level all the way in Willowtree and also make sure there is no ammo remaining. Save and search the file in a hex editor and search the hex values 00000000000000FFFF (14 0's 4 F's) Change FF FF to 00 3F for level 61 and 00 48 for 70. Save the file, then open it in Modio being that you use it to rehash then put if back on your HDD/Memory Card/USB. In case you're wondering what these levels are type 61 or 70 into your comp's built-in calculator and change them to hex to understand what I mean. Sorry to post this again guys but it seems many people aren't searching threads before they post.

W

warbird108

Reaction score
Sin$
This is what happens when you change an item grade to Scorpio and don't hex edit the level back down. I refer to these weapons as mod fails. Another tip, don't download saves from Modio, it's embarassing. If you want to use the gun, lower the quality and level all the way in Willowtree and also make sure there is no ammo remaining. Save and search the file in a hex editor and search the hex values 00000000000000FFFF (14 0's 4 F's) Change FF FF to 00 3F for level 61 and 00 48 for 70. Save the file, then open it in Modio being that you use it to rehash then put if back on your HDD/Memory Card/USB. In case you're wondering what these levels are type 61 or 70 into your comp's built-in calculator and change them to hex to understand what I mean. Sorry to post this again guys but it seems many people aren't searching threads before they post.

I tried to search, but i wasn't entirely sure what to search *for*. My bad, but thanks.

S

sticks435

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I have the same problem with the stock SMG I inserted from the Complete stock weapons thread. I edit it, and the level is fine at 61, but then my damage goes down to 133. If I edit it so my damage is high, the level skyrockets. I think I read somewhere that stock SMG's level is so high, that it can never be Hexed down. Is that right?

Top Bottom
Login
Register