What's new

Patched Let's MOVE the faggio's WITHOUT scuba tank, SOLO car duplication easily.

Kimil

Kimil

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDER: KIMH4CK

1. Take all the snacks possible buy in store. Position the car in the bunker and save by changing outfit.
  2. Go to one of the basements of the nightclub.
  3. Put the Faggio in second position in the garage.
  4. Push the Faggio by pressing X to eat the snack or cigarette so that the character does not block against the scooter and continues to walk.push the scooter against the left edge of the stairs and insist on smashing it down. When the Faggio is on the ground, drink some beers to make it easier to climb the stairs with the Faggio.
  5. Place the Faggio so you can teleport directly to the handlebars. look in the video.
  6. In front of the bench and the message to sit, near the scooter, stay press R2, press triangle and right arrow at the same time and spam right arrow.

1- Position the car in the bunker and save by changing outfit.
2- Go to one of the basements of the discotheque.
3- Put the Faggio in second position in the garage.
4- Push the Faggio by pressing the two joysticks and X to continue the animation so that the character does not hang against the scooter and continues to walk (Put the handlebars straight is easier). Push the scooter against the left edge of the stairs and insist that it falls (against the stairs, turn the handlebars to the left). When the Faggio is on the ground, drink beers to facilitate the climbing of the stairs with the Faggio.
5- Place the Faggio so that you can teleport directly to the handlebars. look in the video.
6- In front of the bench and the message to sit, near the scooter, stay on R2, simultaneously press the triangle and right arrow and spam the right arrow.

You should go out on foot, return to the bunker by helicopter or by NPC vehicle. You should see your duplication. save it.

Last edited:
D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This works btw. I did this without some extra steps and such. Not sure if should be a whole post by itself.

1. Personal vehicle take it out of moc and leave it in bunker.

2. Go to nightclub garage level 2.

3. Knock over faggio with scuba tanks. Push it behind far right table. Stand it up and make sure can teleport onto it from behind. I blocked it off with tanks to avoid unnecessary pushing behind table.

4. Press y to get on faggio. At same time press r on dpad and gas at same time. All this is done while teleporting onto faggio.

5. Go to bunker, walk into moc. Walk out of moc, drive dupe car into moc. Accept alert message and dupe saved.

Repeat from step one. Gl everyone and thanks op!

R

Redpizzi

Reaction score
Sin$
Perfect, was just going to ask if you could use scuba tanks to push it........

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before people talk: "but it's semisolo because teleport need online friend using dif aim", you can replace this step by:
-call CEO buzzard, fly until required places!

Sure, teleport is faster but with CEO buzzard it's full solo!

Some questions:
If I mess with faggio part and get outside with faggio
-I need retry MOC part again?
or
-I only need entering with it in NC garage and try again?
Not sure if faggio is set as personal vehicle when you climb that inside NC or ONLY when you drive it outside NC!

-Some people claiming it won't work with Elegy Retro Custom, not sure if it's true!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dylanl7

Reaction score
Sin$
This works btw. I did this without some extra steps and such. Not sure if should be a whole post by itself.

1. Personal vehicle take it out of moc and leave it in bunker.

2. Go to nightclub garage level 2.

3. Knock over faggio with scuba tanks. Push it behind far right table. Stand it up and make sure can teleport onto it from behind. I blocked it off with tanks to avoid unnecessary pushing behind table.

4. Press y to get on faggio. At same time press r on dpad and gas at same time. All this is done while teleporting onto faggio.

5. Go to bunker, walk into moc. Walk out of moc, drive dupe car into moc. Accept alert message and dupe saved.

Repeat from step one. Gl everyone and thanks op!
Don’t you still have to switch outfits? And when you change outfits you won’t be able to drop scuba tanks...

L

Longers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t you still have to switch outfits? And when you change outfits you won’t be able to drop scuba tanks...
Jump out of the car and leave it where it is (in bunker) - you only gunna have to get in/move it again when you get back (changes plates)

Don't need to change outfit when you get car out of MOC

BoyoBlazem

BoyoBlazem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do the thing where you order a faggio over a pile of scuba tanks to knock it over without touching it.

Some questions:
If I mess with faggio part and get outside with faggio
-I need retry MOC part again?
or
-I only need entering with it in NC garage and try again?
Not sure if faggio is set as personal vehicle when you climb that inside NC or ONLY when you drive it outside NC!

-Some people claiming it won't work with Elegy Retro Custom, not sure if it's true!

You will need to do the MOC part again. Any car or bike you drive out of your garage will be your new PV...

Nickname230

Nickname230

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do english version of the video next time? I hardly understand the bench part. Trying to do as PC user, what does Triangle and right d-pad do at this scenario?

Mocsikaa

Mocsikaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do english version of the video next time? I hardly understand the bench part. Trying to do as PC user, what does Triangle and right d-pad do at this scenario?
I'm PC Player aswell, also try to use controller.

Nickname230

Nickname230

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I can use one, but it's only xbox layout, I am keyboard/mouse user, so I might don't know what buttons are.

Nickname230

Nickname230

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, can confirm, doesn't work on PC, because faggio you need to move, can't move, because front wheel getting stuck to the specific place, so there's no way you can move it there.

If you don't believe me, try it for yourself.

E

Evalle_9

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone explain the teleport faggio part really good i just cant get it to work

J

juneyahbaby

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys is this still working? I’m coming back after not glitching for awhile, and was wondering if someone could explain the steps a little better, and also if someone can confirm this still works

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, can confirm, doesn't work on PC, because faggio you need to move, can't move, because front wheel getting stuck to the specific place, so there's no way you can move it there.

If you don't believe me, try it for yourself.
I moved faggio easily with scuba tanks, no need lunchs this way (I played on PC too). I've do that four times yesterday.... my problem is the timing on PC :frown:
PC, XBOX and PS4 got different timings? ("button to enter faggio", DPAD right+Gas)

The problem of timing explanation:
"press buttons almost together"
for some people it can be 1ms (millisecond), for others it can be 1 second

If it was fighting game community, will be a controller onscreen with button timing for you see exactly when you need press/release each button :thumbsup:

R

Redpizzi

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys is this still working? I’m coming back after not glitching for awhile, and was wondering if someone could explain the steps a little better, and also if someone can confirm this still works

Still working

Top Bottom
Login
Register