Discussion LET'S GET IT FIXED!

• Thread starter Piggehhh
  • Start date
  • Views 724
P

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As we know, the Infernus Classic is broken - it can't turn left. But this isn't a car issue, it's a game physics issue. One of the racers of NODO have reported this with a nice explanation of what is happening.

Please can we all upvote this on Rockstar support and get it fixed as 1 big game loving community - https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115005757167

C

Classique

Getting There
Reaction score
One thousand Supporters... Holy hell!
It's amazing to think that a world where you can blow up people, grief them and camp them can stand together and support a bug which shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Already supported, by the way :tongue:

P

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, it shouldn't be there and it affects everyone, not just racers so Rockstar should get a kick up the backside to get it sorted

X

XvxItchyJumperxvX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost wish i hadn't sold the infernus and 811. Better handling wouldn't make them any more visually aesthetic though, shame really on both counts.

H

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Reaction score
Rockstar can patch glitches on the same day... why they doesn't patch the "real" problems in a shorter time???

P

Piggehhh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently today the bug has been fixed! Good news!

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Apparently today the bug has been fixed! Good news!

I made a call to some people. Your request was valid, so I granted it. It was broken because I hate NASCAR. You're welcome. :wink:

Top Bottom