• Views 507
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i like coupons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm interested in buying a legitimate copy of the profile editor. (SuperModder's profile tool, i'm sorry but $75 is too much, maybe $60 lol)

I know SuperModder is on almost every hack forum but I've yet to find Leon's. Anybody know how I can contact him.

Or, somebody can help me out and explain why the cracked copy of it doesn't work... it says it has stopped working as soon as I open it. I have netframework installed. What's goin on.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Contact me through MSN: [email protected]

As I am working with Leon on the newest version, I will be able to set you up. Current public version for release is 2.0, however we are working to provide better functionality. Personally, I haven't been doing too much with the editor besides bug fixes, implimentations, and related.

I

i like coupons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:

As I am working with Leon on the newest version, I will be able to set you up. Current public version for release is 2.0, however we are working to provide better functionality. Personally, I haven't been doing too much with the editor besides bug fixes, implimentations, and related.

I e-mailed the address. Is that you, or Leon?

Oh, also, if one of you guys have AIM that would be nice... I have some questions about it.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
I generally do not accept email, that is my email. That is the msn that I use however. I only know how to contact him through msn, so I can set you up.

I

i like coupons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So can I talk to you through MSN then?

B

Bryan Got Swag

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:

No offense but any competent coder would know how to spell "implementations" ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register