seek the 10ht

i need 10th prestige plz help me my gamertag is ---- q JOHN RAMBO c

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: seek the 10ht

-.- chances are people won't do much from this post.
not to mention nobody NEEDS 10th
no offense intended, but don't be surprised if you get flamed, hard

xDeTrImEnTaLx

xDeTrImEnTaLx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

noob you dont need it you want one. you wanna know how hard they are to get in? ive been trying to get into one ever since they came out and i still havent. i got in a lobby that was modded but the exp was negative went from 4th prestige lvl 55 to 4th prestige lvl 1

P

PRMidS05

Reaction score
Sin$

xDeTrImEnTaLx said:
noob you dont need it you want one. you wanna know how hard they are to get in? ive been trying to get into one ever since they came out and i still havent. i got in a lobby that was modded but the exp was negative went from 4th prestige lvl 55 to 4th prestige lvl 1

that sucks ... i've been trying for one day and i got it the same day? awesome isn't it

xDeTrImEnTaLx

xDeTrImEnTaLx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

PRMidS05 said:
that sucks ... i've been trying for one day and i got it the same day? awesome isn't it

yeah i know im late but yeah i finally got in one :biggrin:

tOxiC x

tOxiC x

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Modder Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

It really don't matter your rep on the site, I've been trying for a while and look at the tuts I posted. No one really wants to do it for free, it's kind of lucky if you get one.

O

OGspazm

Reaction score
Sin$

If someone is willing to inv me to one as well that would be cool im looking to got 10th just wanna go up 1 prestige. GT= OG Mrspazm.. Ps i can boost your GS up in return..

R

Relevanttruth

Reaction score
Sin$

If the reports are true that all level 10's that dont have 15 days of game play will be reset, what will you do then huh? I say good luck to you all. I personaly have no problem with people wanting to boost or go to Xp rooms, but If i was you I would just wait till there's a patch because will it have been worth it if you get reset or banned? If I was you I would also be carefull your the type that gets taken advantage of.

S

sKiTzaH

Reaction score
Sin$

Relevanttruth said:
If the reports are true that all level 10's that dont have 15 days of game play will be reset, what will you do then huh? I say good luck to you all. I personaly have no problem with people wanting to boost or go to Xp rooms, but If i was you I would just wait till there's a patch because will it have been worth it if you get reset or banned? If I was you I would also be carefull your the type that gets taken advantage of.

Thats why I went to prestige 8 only.....now I play the waiting game

Top Bottom
Login
Register