• Thread starter iskullcandyy x
  • Start date
  • Views 1,843
I

iskullcandyy x

Reaction score
Sin$
My Real Gt- iskullcandyy x

The Account i will be GLITCHING this reconon my other GT - creamfarter xzx Mesasage - creamfarter xzx FOR RECON

IM 100% LEGIT, I DONT INTENTD TO STEAL YOUR ACCOUNT, IM ONLY DOING THIS SINCE ITS COMING UP FOR THE END OF HALO3.

MESSAGE creamfarter xzx SAYING - IWANTRECON

I will get back to you immediately, this RECON glitch only takes about 15mins so people might have to wait a while for getting RECON but it will be done

i will be on all day and night so MESSAGE ME ASAP for RECON :biggrin:

iskullcandyy x

I

iskullcandyy x

Reaction score
Sin$
THIS ISNT FAKE!! WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THIS? YOU DONT HAVE TO GIVE ME YOUR ACTUAL ACCOUNT YOU CAN GIVE ME A 48HOUR TRIALED ACCOUNT AND I WILL DO IT ON THAT JUST TO PROVE!

P

p3rksy

Elite Member
End of the Year 2010 TotM Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
YO BRO CAN YOU DO IT FOR ME? I REALLY REALLY NEED IT
HERE ARE MY DETAILS
E-MAIL: SHUTTHEf***UPANDGETOFF7SNOW@f***SCAMMERS.COM
PASSWORD: SCAMMERS ARE ******S
GT: GTFOSCAMMER

THANKS ALOT BRO. I'LL DONATE YOU £99999999999999999999999 IN PSN MONEY IF YOU DO IT FOR ME BRO

I

iskullcandyy x

Reaction score
Sin$
I AINT NO SCAMMER, I HAVE ALREADY DONE IT FOR SO MANY PEOPLE, INCLUDING MY OTHER ACCOUNT, HERE INV ME TO A PARTY AND I WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT I DO AND HOW ITS DONE JUST TO PROVE THIS IS REAL YOU ******.

P.S MY GT IM ON THE NOW IS - CREAMFARTER XZX

Killerstickdude

Killerstickdude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HI I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.

This thread is full of fail.

I

iskullcandyy x

Reaction score
Sin$
im new to this whole 7sins thing, sorry, but here why dont you VERIFY ME P3RKSY, invite me to a party on live and i will prove i can do it. my gt - creamfarter xzx

I

iskullcandyy x

Reaction score
Sin$
aw :\ man im not fake, im doing it cause am bored, add - legitxxmodzxx a have done it for that account but its silver

B

BoogyMAN7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My Real Gt- iskullcandyy x

The Account i will be GLITCHING this reconon my other GT - creamfarter xzx Mesasage - creamfarter xzx FOR RECON

IM 100% LEGIT, I DONT INTENTD TO STEAL YOUR ACCOUNT, IM ONLY DOING THIS SINCE ITS COMING UP FOR THE END OF HALO3.

MESSAGE creamfarter xzx SAYING - IWANTRECON

I will get back to you immediately, this RECON glitch only takes about 15mins so people might have to wait a while for getting RECON but it will be done

i will be on all day and night so MESSAGE ME ASAP for RECON :biggrin:

iskullcandyy x

I don't understand how so many people are saying - in your words, but plenty of people say it (most with better grammar though) "IM ONLY DOING THIS SINCE ITS COMING UP FOR THE END OF HALO3," why do you say this? Notice how long halo 2 kept going on until it was removed? What makes you say that once reach (****** game btw) comes out, Halo 3 will be "dead"? God, your quite dumb to say the least...

H

Hackingandmodding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is most likely a scam... Trust me I ran the odds with my roomy! :smile:

I

iskullcandyy x

Reaction score
Sin$
you know what, f*** you guys, i was doing you all a favour but since you dont want it then UP YOU ******S.

Perfected

Seer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmfao at this whole entire thread. For some small reason i believe him. Add me, Zhyme. And let me see more than 4 modded accounts of yours that has recon and ill believe you.

Drokcs

Drokcs

I am Dsylxeic
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL IM A LEECH CAUSE ONE OF MY FRIENDS NEED A ACCOUNT
/thread stfu and gtfo please

Top Bottom
Login
Register