[Legit] **Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong**

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong**

I was boosting in domination today, and I was getting about 3000 actual xp per game. This is not very much considering that afterwards, I played Search and Destroy, did barely well, and got 4000 points in a much quicker amount of time (while getting kills).

So I decided to see what cage match had to offer. I know I am just unlocking guns and stuff, but I was getting over 6000 xp a round on average (without big challenges getting done). We threw on tactical insertion, and just went 19-20 kills each time, took about 6 minutes to get 20 kills. We got to call our kill streaks, and get multiple challenges done. I got 30,000 xp in one match because my FAMAS leveled up twice and I got a couple perk challenges done.

Anyway, my point is, are we wasting time in a game mode like domination? I even played regular FFA after domination, and got 4000 xp in ten minutes, which is much quicker, and more entertaining...

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I know in the game score in domination it shows your score as like 6000, then when I look after the match I only got 2000-3000 xp.

Thanks Guys

aMazZe yO

Banned
Reaction score
Re: **Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong**

xiFlipMyChipsx said:
I was boosting in domination today, and I was getting about 3000 actual xp per game. This is not very much considering that afterwards, I played Search and Destroy, did barely well, and got 4000 points in a much quicker amount of time (while getting kills).

So I decided to see what cage match had to offer. I know I am just unlocking guns and stuff, but I was getting over 6000 xp a round on average (without big challenges getting done). We threw on tactical insertion, and just went 19-20 kills each time, took about 6 minutes to get 20 kills. We got to call our kill streaks, and get multiple challenges done. I got 30,000 xp in one match because my FAMAS leveled up twice and I got a couple perk challenges done.

Anyway, my point is, are we wasting time in a game mode like domination? I even played regular FFA after domination, and got 4000 xp in ten minutes, which is much quicker, and more entertaining...

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I know in the game score in domination it shows your score as like 6000, then when I look after the match I only got 2000-3000 xp.

Thanks Guys
are you wantin to do this with me ? startin today ?

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score

aMazZe yO said:
are you wantin to do this with me ? startin today ?
I won't do domination but I'll do Headshots/Challenges in 3rd Person Cage Match. Add me :cool:

Inverted

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yea they made it so that people will be not wanting to do boosting.

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Inverted said:
yea they made it so that people will be not wanting to do boosting.
Good plan IW :cool:

I'll just boost with headshots. I just couldn't understand why people were wanting so badly to boost in domination. It gets you points, but not a lot, especially for how long it takes, and how boring, and difficult to coordinate it can be.

Simply XP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually no, Infinity Ward didn't do that against boosting. They did it because as you level up in search and destroy, you get about 1k score a game and about 5k xp. In a game of domination (Lets say you capture half the flag captures) you get about 4k score and 500-1k xp.

Xp Levels you up through the ranks and prestige modes.

Score raises your rank on the leaderboard.

If you were to get 500k XP a match and 0 score, you wouldn't raise any higher on the "score leaderboard" (Also the most common "RANK" when people ask what percentile you are in).

So in short way of putting it; Xp = Leveling up // Score = Ranking up through leaderboards

Good Games for score: Domination // Demolition // Capture the flag //

Good Games for XP: Search and Destroy // TD // FFA // HeadQuarters //

Hope this helped :biggrin:

Top Bottom