[Legit] **Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong**

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Messages
945
Reaction score
67
**Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong**

I was boosting in domination today, and I was getting about 3000 actual xp per game. This is not very much considering that afterwards, I played Search and Destroy, did barely well, and got 4000 points in a much quicker amount of time (while getting kills).

So I decided to see what cage match had to offer. I know I am just unlocking guns and stuff, but I was getting over 6000 xp a round on average (without big challenges getting done). We threw on tactical insertion, and just went 19-20 kills each time, took about 6 minutes to get 20 kills. We got to call our kill streaks, and get multiple challenges done. I got 30,000 xp in one match because my FAMAS leveled up twice and I got a couple perk challenges done.

Anyway, my point is, are we wasting time in a game mode like domination? I even played regular FFA after domination, and got 4000 xp in ten minutes, which is much quicker, and more entertaining...

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I know in the game score in domination it shows your score as like 6000, then when I look after the match I only got 2000-3000 xp.

Thanks Guys
 

aMazZe yO

Banned
Messages
71
Reaction score
11
Re: **Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong**

xiFlipMyChipsx said:
I was boosting in domination today, and I was getting about 3000 actual xp per game. This is not very much considering that afterwards, I played Search and Destroy, did barely well, and got 4000 points in a much quicker amount of time (while getting kills).

So I decided to see what cage match had to offer. I know I am just unlocking guns and stuff, but I was getting over 6000 xp a round on average (without big challenges getting done). We threw on tactical insertion, and just went 19-20 kills each time, took about 6 minutes to get 20 kills. We got to call our kill streaks, and get multiple challenges done. I got 30,000 xp in one match because my FAMAS leveled up twice and I got a couple perk challenges done.

Anyway, my point is, are we wasting time in a game mode like domination? I even played regular FFA after domination, and got 4000 xp in ten minutes, which is much quicker, and more entertaining...

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I know in the game score in domination it shows your score as like 6000, then when I look after the match I only got 2000-3000 xp.

Thanks Guys
are you wantin to do this with me ? startin today ?
 

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Messages
945
Reaction score
67
Re: **Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong**

aMazZe yO said:
are you wantin to do this with me ? startin today ?
I won't do domination but I'll do Headshots/Challenges in 3rd Person Cage Match. Add me :cool:
 

Inverted

Enthusiast
Messages
1,265
Reaction score
196
Re: **Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong**

yea they made it so that people will be not wanting to do boosting.
 

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Messages
945
Reaction score
67
Re: **Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong**

Inverted said:
yea they made it so that people will be not wanting to do boosting.
Good plan IW :cool:

I'll just boost with headshots. I just couldn't understand why people were wanting so badly to boost in domination. It gets you points, but not a lot, especially for how long it takes, and how boring, and difficult to coordinate it can be.
 

Simply XP

Enthusiast
Messages
226
Reaction score
156
Re: **Please Correct Me If I'm Wrong**

Actually no, Infinity Ward didn't do that against boosting. They did it because as you level up in search and destroy, you get about 1k score a game and about 5k xp. In a game of domination (Lets say you capture half the flag captures) you get about 4k score and 500-1k xp.

Xp Levels you up through the ranks and prestige modes.

Score raises your rank on the leaderboard.

If you were to get 500k XP a match and 0 score, you wouldn't raise any higher on the "score leaderboard" (Also the most common "RANK" when people ask what percentile you are in).

So in short way of putting it; Xp = Leveling up // Score = Ranking up through leaderboards


Good Games for score: Domination // Demolition // Capture the flag //

Good Games for XP: Search and Destroy // TD // FFA // HeadQuarters //

Hope this helped :biggrin:
 
Top Bottom