1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

[Legit] Carpet Bomb, Grim Reaper, Red Carpet, Multi-RPG,Frag, C4, Claymore, MG Master Boostin

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Boosting & Matches' started by Hopinout13, Feb 5, 2010 with 9 replies and 305 views.

1. Hopinout13

Hopinout13 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Carpet Bomb, Grim Reaper, Red Carpet, Multi-RPG,Frag, C4, Claymore, MG Master Boostin

I'm starting a Multi-Kill boosting Match
    You can get the following challenges as doing this match:
    Carpet Bomb
    Grim Reaper
    Red Carpet
    Multi-RPG
    Multi-Frag
    Multi-C4
    Multi-Claymore
    MG Master
    or Even other challenges that involve multi-killing, and even stun and flash veteren IV.
    Also including kills with killstreak eg.AC130, chopper gunner etc...
    If you want to join you must be at least 31+ in rank and have the following perk/equipment at least to keep assure you have the right stuff on and such
    Scavanger Pro and Tactical insertion.
    **IN EACH GAME YOU ONLY GET 28 SINCE ITS A FREE-FOR-ALL OR MORE OR LESS (29 IS STILL ACCEPTED) AS LONG AS YOU DON'T ''ACCIDENTLY'' KILL SOMEONE.........-_-, BUT IF YOU WIN THE GAME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION I WILL KICK YOU STRAIGHT AWAY I ONLY WANT PEOPLE WHOWILL ACTUALLY GET THIS DONE RIGHT!**
    If you wish to join message or F/R my GT: PIERCING SLAYER (its ALL caps)
    If you want to get like enemy of the state i would start an SnD match to get it if anyone would be interested in doing later.
    I will be checking this post once every couple of mins or so.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

2. Infamous DL

Infamous DL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: Carpet Bomb, Grim Reaper, Red Carpet, Multi-RPG,Frag, C4, Claymore, MG Master Boo

need 4 more

3. dannyc1414

dannyc1414 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: Carpet Bomb, Grim Reaper, Red Carpet, Multi-RPG,Frag, C4, Claymore, MG Master Boo

is this still going?

4. tranceaddict604

tranceaddict604 Newbie

Ratings:

is this still going on

5. OP
    Hopinout13

Hopinout13 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Yes just message me.

6. vG x Trauma

vG x Trauma Newbie

Ratings:

i sent a message.

7. twrslik

twrslik Enthusiast

Ratings:

How many people do you have? I might have to stay up a bit longer if its only missing a person or two. I had a long night so how many spots are open?

8. spinner

spinner Newbie

Ratings:

invite extreme spinner

9. vG x Trauma

vG x Trauma Newbie

Ratings:

invite me - x iTraumaaa

10. DeadestMagician

DeadestMagician Newbie

Ratings:

invite me in a game to plz GT DeadestMagician