[Legit] Carpet Bomb, Grim Reaper, Red Carpet, Multi-RPG,Frag, C4, Claymore, MG Master Boostin

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: MW2 Boosting & Matches' started by Hopinout13, Feb 5, 2010 with 9 replies and 301 views.

1. Hopinout13

Hopinout13 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Carpet Bomb, Grim Reaper, Red Carpet, Multi-RPG,Frag, C4, Claymore, MG Master Boostin

I'm starting a Multi-Kill boosting Match
    You can get the following challenges as doing this match:
    Carpet Bomb
    Grim Reaper
    Red Carpet
    Multi-RPG
    Multi-Frag
    Multi-C4
    Multi-Claymore
    MG Master
    or Even other challenges that involve multi-killing, and even stun and flash veteren IV.
    Also including kills with killstreak eg.AC130, chopper gunner etc...
    If you want to join you must be at least 31+ in rank and have the following perk/equipment at least to keep assure you have the right stuff on and such
    Scavanger Pro and Tactical insertion.
    **IN EACH GAME YOU ONLY GET 28 SINCE ITS A FREE-FOR-ALL OR MORE OR LESS (29 IS STILL ACCEPTED) AS LONG AS YOU DON'T ''ACCIDENTLY'' KILL SOMEONE.........-_-, BUT IF YOU WIN THE GAME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION I WILL KICK YOU STRAIGHT AWAY I ONLY WANT PEOPLE WHOWILL ACTUALLY GET THIS DONE RIGHT!**
    If you wish to join message or F/R my GT: PIERCING SLAYER (its ALL caps)
    If you want to get like enemy of the state i would start an SnD match to get it if anyone would be interested in doing later.
    I will be checking this post once every couple of mins or so.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

2. Infamous DL

Infamous DL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: Carpet Bomb, Grim Reaper, Red Carpet, Multi-RPG,Frag, C4, Claymore, MG Master Boo

need 4 more

3. dannyc1414

dannyc1414 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Re: Carpet Bomb, Grim Reaper, Red Carpet, Multi-RPG,Frag, C4, Claymore, MG Master Boo

is this still going?

4. tranceaddict604

tranceaddict604 Newbie

Ratings:

is this still going on

5. OP
    Hopinout13

Hopinout13 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Yes just message me.

6. vG x Trauma

vG x Trauma Newbie

Ratings:

i sent a message.

7. twrslik

twrslik Enthusiast

Ratings:

How many people do you have? I might have to stay up a bit longer if its only missing a person or two. I had a long night so how many spots are open?

8. spinner

spinner Newbie

Ratings:

invite extreme spinner

9. vG x Trauma

vG x Trauma Newbie

Ratings:

invite me - x iTraumaaa

10. DeadestMagician

DeadestMagician Newbie

Ratings:

invite me in a game to plz GT DeadestMagician