• Thread starter Unquieterdan
  • Start date
  • Views 400
Unquieterdan

Unquieterdan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometime soon I want to do the legendary speed runs and I would like to have 4 people to do this quickly. Message me at GT: Unquieterdan

Unquieterdan

Unquieterdan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have school tomorrow but should be home around 2 central time

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, you are better off checking out Youtube and copying the style of speed runs. I have been doing this to get through Ledg. solo and so far it has been awesome. Some of the tricks they do are hard as hell and you have to quit alot but they take hugeeee short cuts around each level so it may be easier than having 4 people trying to do the tricks or fighting huge battles.

Unquieterdan

Unquieterdan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, you are better off checking out Youtube and copying the style of speed runs. I have been doing this to get through Ledg. solo and so far it has been awesome. Some of the tricks they do are hard as hell and you have to quit alot but they take hugeeee short cuts around each level so it may be easier than having 4 people trying to do the tricks or fighting huge battles.
Can you do one mission at a time? If you do does the best time all together make it under three hours

Sanctum

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do one mission at a time? If you do does the best time all together make it under three hours
It takes your best time from each mission, so the faster you do missions the more time you have for others.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It takes your best time from each mission, so the faster you do missions the more time you have for others.

The good thing is... if you save/quit you can reload it and start back out at that time. Say, you're stuck in one part that took you 45 minutes to complete because you couldn't do a grenade jump right. Once you figure out how to do it, save and quit and it will reload your quickest time.. do the grenade jump again *assuming you mastered it now* and you now saved 45 minutes and didn't have to do the entire mission from the start again.

Unquieterdan

Unquieterdan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The good thing is... if you save/quit you can reload it and start back out at that time. Say, you're stuck in one part that took you 45 minutes to complete because you couldn't do a grenade jump right. Once you figure out how to do it, save and quit and it will reload your quickest time.. do the grenade jump again *assuming you mastered it now* and you now saved 45 minutes and didn't have to do the entire mission from the start again.
That's sounds good. Gonna have to try that out

Sanctum

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow that's an awesome little trick :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register