What's new

Legendary Sickle class mod?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NNk5

Reaction score
Does anyone have the legendary sickle class mod that improves melee damage? I have been looking for one forever now and if you have an extra or would be wiling to dupe one i have some stuff you could dupe in return for yourself. My gamertag is NNk5 i will be on for awhile

P.s. send me a message regardless if I'm offline or not ill still see it and get back to you, Thanks in advance.

M

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Send me a xbl pm be a while but I got em all . you can find my gt in my service thread.

N

NNk5

Reaction score
what time will you be online? I'm eastern time.

M

mrcuddles

Reaction score
what time will you be online? I'm eastern time.
Not me i only handle my threads and gibbing. My wife does the services and she will probly be on tomorrow. After 11am eastern. When I'm off she likes me and her time expecially weekends. Rest time I'm gone with school work and gym so she don't get much time with me. Don't worry buddy just some patience will get you hooked up. :wink:

B

BlitzGamingHD

Reaction score
Does anyone have the legendary sickle class mod that improves melee damage? I have been looking for one forever now and if you have an extra or would be wiling to dupe one i have some stuff you could dupe in return for yourself. My gamertag is NNk5 i will be on for awhile

P.s. send me a message regardless if I'm offline or not ill still see it and get back to you, Thanks in advance.
Hey man when are u going to be doing op runs for xbox one?

M

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Hey man when are u going to be doing op runs for xbox one?
I dont do op runs on 1 due too stat not transferring issues and I nor my wife have time to run legit. I do however offer game save recovery where you upload your save and I Gibb it to 8 or let me know what tune you are and I can get you that tune op 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom