Legendary Maps

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by MaFiA SNiiP3Zz, Feb 10, 2009 with 6 replies and 352 views.

1. MaFiA SNiiP3Zz

MaFiA SNiiP3Zz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Umm How come i dont have Legendary Maps on my new account, i have on my old but not new wtf ;S anybody know how to get on new.

2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    Are you on a different console? When you download an item from the marketplace it gives the license for that item to the gamer tag that downloaded it and to the console. The only way you would be able to use the content is if you are signed into live with the account that originally downloaded it, or if it is on the console that the content was originally downloaded too. Otherwise you have to buy the content again on your new account.

3. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    If your on the same console all you have to do is sign in your account with the maps and your other account then load up the maps, you don't have to start the game, then sign out the account with the maps and you're good to go.

4. Nairod

Nairod Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ^

Also make sure you wait, or try going back into the playlist, sometimes it will tell you that you do not have the map packs, even though you do. Its happened to me a couple times, just wait a few seconds or go out then back in.

5. MINICHIMP 3

Ratings:
    No he doesn't have them because i was going to boost him and i told him to back out and try to load a custom game but he said they didn't show up. So they must be from a different profile/360.

6. OP
    MaFiA SNiiP3Zz

MaFiA SNiiP3Zz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah i had red lights and got a new Xbox so i guess thats why.

7. MINICHIMP 3

Ratings:
    Yeah and you aren't using the same profile that originally downloaded them so the xbox and the current gamer tag do not have a the necessary license to use the downloaded content.

And since we cannot transfer DLC, it looks like you are going to have to buy them again. =/