What's new

Discussion Legendary Map Pack Worth the DL?

• Thread starter Alpha Q up
  • Start date
  • Views 384
Alpha Q up

Alpha Q up

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
yeah so is it? i went out and bought ms points today, and its only 600 points but im worried that if i buy it tonight, that the new maps are gonna come out tomorrow or so and the legendary maps become free..so should i wait to get em for free? or are they that good to buy now?

A

akhockey18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alpha Q up said:
yeah so is it? i went out and bought ms points today, and its only 600 points but im worried that if i buy it tonight, that the new maps are gonna come out tomorrow or so and the legendary maps become free..so should i wait to get em for free? or are they that good to buy now?
LOL good piont uhh yeah just buy it im sure they wouldnt just come out at a random say, they would let you know like 2 days before.

JaxJags

JaxJags

Contributor
Reaction score
I would wait, out of the three maps, only Avalanche is good.

Alpha Q up

Alpha Q up

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
okay, do u think there gonna make em free? cause ive herd that since they lowered the price to 600 ms points that they arnt going to make em free

F

FRABAR

Getting There
Reaction score
akhockey18 said:
WHAT????????? BLACKOUT FTW
blackout ftl, ghost town and avalanche ftw.

I say they're worth it, but if you want to wait it out to see if they become free, that's up to you.

M

MaxPower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can pretty much guarentee that the legendary map pack won't be free until at least end of november. There going to hold out as long as they possibly can before making it free.

D

Deception42long

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You better buy them instead of waiting for them to become free, if they ever do. On the Bungie Day podcast of the Bungie podcast they said that it might never become free because of something with Microsoft. In the end Microsoft decides the price. And yes, all the Maps are completely worth it. And you have nothing to worry about, Bungie will at least give a notice about the release of the Mythic, they at least gave a few days notice for Cold Storage, and that was real short notice. I'm putting my money on them anouncing what the big deal is at the Tokyo game show. If you read the "Keep It Clean" blob of nonsense on their weabsite you'll see the words "Tokyo Rules".

Oh, you'll alson see something that says "Oni", which was one of Bungie's first game, so ya. Don't know what the hell that's about.

Top Bottom
Login
Register