• Thread starter Nightshroud
  • Start date
  • Views 589
N

Nightshroud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 4 controllers and if anyone wants to do some boosting for the new achievements i.e (look both ways, alas poor yorick etc.) add L NightShroud L. The more controllers you have the better.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I only need the one about get a kill with a flag, I have 7 but one of my 360s isn't going online again, I'm buying another soon.

EDIT

Add Zephiant Panda

Y

Yildun

Reaction score
Sin$
For the flag and ball achievements it's more easy during double exp week ends like 3 balls etc..

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Its really easy in DLC FFA, we need more people because we need to do DLC Big Team for the rest of the achivements, where did any of you get the Beat someone down with the Flag achivement?

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I got mine by loitering around on the driver's hatch on the wraith that someone on the other team was driving, and made it look like I was going to board them, after a few seconds, they jumped out, and I was right above the hatch, and hit him as he was getting out. :biggrin:

I need the Flag Carrier achievement of killing two flag carriers. Oh, and by the way, after TU2, Bungie can detect controllers that aren't being used, and you can get banned for doing that. I'll boost, but only with one controller as I don't want to get banned. GT: Shiverspawn

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So anyway use guitar hero controllers, the guests will spin, and I meant the beat someone down with the flag, what playlist?

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
basketballbeast21 said:
i got 2 regular and 2 rockband :smile:

So I'll assume you want to boost you didn't just put a post that helps our wanting to boost whatsoever right? Only your post count? So I'll just add you, oh wait, you didn't post your tag, just another worthless post from basketballbeast21.

Top Bottom
Login
Register