Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Rare drop, Kankuro, rare drop. Good luck though! :smile:
Rare drop just means more fun. I've gotten pearls from Crawmerax and Infinities from Doc Mercy. I think I can handle some grinding.

0its0just0micheal0

0its0just0micheal0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sparfire Sparfire I can confirm that the Flakker drops from the "Even-More-Disgusting Tork" during the mission "All The Little Creatures"

I just got it.

Also I know the drop location of the Oxidiser. I just forgot the guy's name, I'll let you know asap since I'm doing my TVHM legendary farming run now.
Oxidizer drops from Rooster Booster during the mission "Grinders"
Is the Oxidizer farmable after mission completion? I'm getting sick of trying to farm it from the raid boss.

HatTrickSwayzee

HatTrickSwayzee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love a lvl 50 boomacorn! I haven't come across any yet no matter what lvl weapon. Does it drop somewhere specifically?

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love a lvl 50 boomacorn! I haven't come across any yet no matter what lvl weapon. Does it drop somewhere specifically?
I don't know yet, I used Gibbed to get mine. So I guess we will have to keep playing and see if it will drop for someone soon. Maybe there is another hidden boss somewhere?

AWriggleWorth

AWriggleWorth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is a one time boss as well so back up your save.
Just wanted to say, sometime soon and I'm assuming after the Handsome Jack playable character DLC they'll be a patch/hotfix for the "farmability" in the pre-sequel with the one time encounters/bosses. So people won't need to back up their saves or alt+f4/dashboard to farm anymore.

D

David_Ayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Ki11er Six with a list of legendary drops for whatever hasn't been covered yet

gnarisgnar

gnarisgnar

Reaction score
Sin$
Just found a Rubberized Pandemic grenade mod in a vending machine. Red text: Spread the Sickness

gnarisgnar

gnarisgnar

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been doing a bit of grinding as of late. I have been able to get all of the legendary grenades to drop from the grinder. Might be able to assume that all the legendaries can be had out of the grinder given enough patience.

poopinouttacos

poopinouttacos

The Taco Master
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a legendary pistol called the Tactical Blowfly from the grinder :biggrin:

PandoranLegend

PandoranLegend

Reaction score
Sin$
Out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone could give me an average on celestial class mod drops? example: 1 in 10 runs

PandoranLegend

PandoranLegend

Reaction score
Sin$
Also, I have done 50 runs against the badass Stalker (STKR-X-23?) in UVHM since the Lady Hammerlock update and I believe that it will no longer drop orange rarity class mods or weapons. Can anyone help confirm? I've only done one run against the Raid Boss so can't confirm but I'm sure he still drops orange items on occasion...if not him then who? lol...

Top Bottom
Login
Register