• Thread starter Sparfire
  • Start date
  • Views 160,611
M

maybeRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the torrent smg drops from Meg (the family guy easter egg)

0its0just0micheal0

0its0just0micheal0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found out where the Oxidizer drops? I have one at level 33 but I would like one at level 50.

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
According to Sharp the Flakker drops from that Tork boss when you have to drain the acid from that puddle and Springs names them "not-so-cute Tork" and the one that drops it is called the "even-more-not-so-cute Tork" or something like that. 
Has anyone found out where the Oxidizer drops? I have one at level 33 but I would like one at level 50.
I got mine from the guy you have to kill to get the explosives to blow up that broken grinder to get the parts to get the grinder working again.

outcastJesTeR

outcastJesTeR

Reaction score
Sin$
They also have another Gwen's head. The one I found is called "Smooth Gwen's Other Head" and the rft is "Gwen is kind of a strange girl." The effect seems to be the same with a seven shot burst when zoomed. I found it in a small safe that you would normally only find money or moonstones in. The little square ones. It was in the robot production facility.

I got the same one there last night. It was in the little cash box hanging from a chain. You have to look up to see it and jump up to it to open it. The gun falls out onto the floor. So this might be a recurring drop location.

outcastJesTeR

outcastJesTeR

Reaction score
Sin$
I got the same one there last night. It was in the little cash box hanging from a chain. You have to look up to see it and jump up to it to open it. The gun falls out onto the floor. So this might be a recurring drop location.

Just went there again and got the same gun from the same cash box.
Also Gwen's actual head is in that cash box lol
2ikuvww.jpg

shadowshudder

shadowshudder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Either I was really lucky or I got the Flakker twice from the Even-More-Disgusting-Tork.

Still sucks as a gun though.

H

Hazomest

Reaction score
Sin$
Got the Reogenator, was drop by some Stalkers in the R&D Lab, can't really tell wich kind, because i was playing Athena with the phalanx build so i kill them all with the ricochet, but can be any of the following: Nitro stalker, Rabid Stalker or Super Badass Stalker.
The X-STLK-32-2 can't be it was still alive

D

Dookiebutter

Reaction score
Sin$
Alot of these weapon legendaries can be gotten from the grinder although they do not say so on here, such as the logan's gun.
also got a level 50 ZX-1 to drop from the regular sentinel if anyone would like to update these lists with the proper acquisition locations.
Thanks.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Alot of these weapon legendaries can be gotten from the grinder although they do not say so on here, such as the logan's gun.
also got a level 50 ZX-1 to drop from the regular sentinel if anyone would like to update these lists with the proper acquisition locations.
Thanks.
I will update as soon as I can. I may have been a little busy making some weapon codes lately...

D

Dookiebutter

Reaction score
Sin$
After my last post, I wanted to be more specific, so here's the list of guns that I personally have gotten from the grinder that either don't have grinder listed as one of the locations to get it, or have location unknown.

Major Tom, Hammer Buster II, Kerboom, Logan's Gun, Striker, Flakker, Pitchfork, Magma, Invader, Fatale, Thingy, Badaboom, Nukem.

Sorry for not having pictures, but I'm sure someone else can verify these and you guys can make this list easier for people to really know where these come from rather than the "nether" of gibbed item codes.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
After my last post, I wanted to be more specific, so here's the list of guns that I personally have gotten from the grinder that either don't have grinder listed as one of the locations to get it, or have location unknown.

Major Tom, Hammer Buster II, Kerboom, Logan's Gun, Striker, Flakker, Pitchfork, Magma, Invader, Fatale, Thingy, Badaboom, Nukem.

Sorry for not having pictures, but I'm sure someone else can verify these and you guys can make this list easier for people to really know where these come from rather than the "nether" of gibbed item codes.
I edited some of it, the rest will have to wait until after work, my lunch break is over.

D

Dookiebutter

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm starting to feel kind of dumb because after more messing with the grinder, now I have gotten every legendary smg listed to come out, including the torrent, along with each of the RPG's. I'm really beginning to think that you can get every legendary from the grinder, but that is of course hasty conclusion as I wouldn't imagine the Excalibastard. Also I can verify that the X-STLK-23-2 does indeed drop the Eridian Vanquisher class mod (Claptrap) but I have also recieved the same exact mod from The Regular Sentinel, so I feel like the Sentinel has a loot pool that includes a few of these other items from previous bosses, including (As I said before) The ZX-1.

I don't know if it's possible but if someone would find these two loot sources somewhere within the game files and figure it out that way I think that these could be the "Go to" farming places.

BTW my method for the grinder on PS3 is to farm the sentinel for purples that I need, creating a game save on my usb with max eridium (easy to get with a bit of farming), doing 3 grinds (At 50 it's 150m each grind) and grabbing the legendaries from the grinder with my second controller, save, dashboard, replace ps3 file with usb file, repeat.

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sparfire Sparfire I can confirm that the Flakker drops from the "Even-More-Disgusting Tork" during the mission "All The Little Creatures"

I just got it.

Also I know the drop location of the Oxidiser. I just forgot the guy's name, I'll let you know asap since I'm doing my TVHM legendary farming run now.
Oxidizer drops from Rooster Booster during the mission "Grinders"

Last edited:
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated with more information. More to be added shortly, please let me know if you know more or if something is wrong somewhere. :smile:

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated with more information. More to be added shortly, please let me know if you know more or if something is wrong somewhere. :smile:
I have a feeling that the darksider mini bosses might drop something so I kill them every time I'm in the area. Haven't found anything though. 
WUT! Fragnum drops from RedBelly? I know who I'm farming after work.

D

DruidePegasus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Legendary Lawbringer Skin "Techno-Cowgirl" drops from Zerpedon

Top Bottom
Login
Register