What's new

Discussion Left 4 Dead Nothing Special, Glitch??

• Thread starter RyanMoloney
  • Start date
  • Views 1,009
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RyanMoloney

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know if there is a Glitch for nothing special on Left 4 Dead becaouse its the last achievement i need and i am finding it impossible to get it and its starting to frustrate me :mad:. so i thought i would see if anybody maybe new a glitch for it or maybe had a REALLY helpfull tip.

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Clear your cache, mod your settings, set the command "achievementunlockall" to the start button or something, and voila :wink:

R

RyanMoloney

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol im not a very big tech geek so i have no idea what all that means :S. But thanks anyway

P

PrisonedBlazer0

Reaction score
Sin$
you want all achievement in L4D? look [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFyBPfxg80k]YouTube - mod l4d by blazer0[/ame]

0xidium

0xidium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CLK Rebellion said:
Clear your cache, mod your settings, set the command "achievementunlockall" to the start button or something, and voila :wink:

achievement_unlock_all

X

xlaurenx

Reaction score
Sin$
Aren't you supposed to be able to play the whole chapter on easy then reload the last part and do it without getting hit by special infected then get the achievement??

Sonja

Sonja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xlaurenx said:
Aren't you supposed to be able to play the whole chapter on easy then reload the last part and do it without getting hit by special infected then get the achievement??

I tried doing that twice and it didn't work either time ):

X

xlaurenx

Reaction score
Sin$
You sure you did it right? I've spoken to people who got the achievement this way

I think you have to go through the game with 3 people, vote to go back to the lobby at the last chapter and then invite someone in and then start the last chapter up again and not get hit, or something along those lines

Sonja

Sonja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh I did it with 4 people the entire time that may be why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register