Left 4 Dead Nothing Special, Glitch??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by RyanMoloney, Aug 19, 2009 with 8 replies and 713 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanMoloney

RyanMoloney Newbie

Ratings:
    Anybody know if there is a Glitch for nothing special on Left 4 Dead becaouse its the last achievement i need and i am finding it impossible to get it and its starting to frustrate me :mad:. so i thought i would see if anybody maybe new a glitch for it or maybe had a REALLY helpfull tip.

2. landr0id

landr0id Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Clear your cache, mod your settings, set the command "achievementunlockall" to the start button or something, and voila :wink:

3. OP
    RyanMoloney

RyanMoloney Newbie

Ratings:
    Lol im not a very big tech geek so i have no idea what all that means :S. But thanks anyway

4. PrisonedBlazer0

PrisonedBlazer0 Newbie

Ratings:
    you want all achievement in L4D? look [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFyBPfxg80k]YouTube - mod l4d by blazer0[/ame]

5. 0xidium

0xidium Enthusiast

Ratings:
    achievement_unlock_all

6. xlaurenx

xlaurenx Newbie

Ratings:
    Aren't you supposed to be able to play the whole chapter on easy then reload the last part and do it without getting hit by special infected then get the achievement??

7. Sonja

Sonja Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I tried doing that twice and it didn't work either time ):

8. xlaurenx

xlaurenx Newbie

Ratings:
    You sure you did it right? I've spoken to people who got the achievement this way

I think you have to go through the game with 3 people, vote to go back to the lobby at the last chapter and then invite someone in and then start the last chapter up again and not get hit, or something along those lines

9. Sonja

Sonja Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh I did it with 4 people the entire time that may be why