Left 4 Dead Mod Requests

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Sir Neberius, Jan 4, 2009 with 3 replies and 721 views.

1. Sir Neberius

Sir Neberius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Unfortunately, Valve's patch for the modded usersettings files was today. So, until a way is found to get around this, assuming there IS a way, I cannot do anything. Sorry.

Hello to everyone reading this. :biggrin:

I have just recently started modding Left 4 Dead and I honestly want to say that I have achieved a lot over the past week. I have been spending most of my week modding and testing/playing my mods, and making mods for one of my friends. I have realized how much I enjoy doing this modding (Which is odd for me, since it is close enough to doing work xD).

Anyway, onto the point of this thread. I am willing to make mods for anyone who requests them, but since I am going back to school tomorrow (Its the end of my Christmas Break T-T), it might take me longer to fill a mod request, even though I spend most of my time multitasking between my homework/studying and my computer. Basically, I will try hard to get done with your request as fast as I can. If you would like me to make you a mod for Left 4 Dead, please tell me what button you want to have which functions. *Note: I can put multiple functions onto one button, if you wish.

Please use this format for a mod request. List the function(s) you want next to the button that you want to use to activate them, of course.

Code:
    A :
    B :
    X :
    Y :
    Left Trigger :
    Left Bumper :
    Right Trigger :  
    Right Bumper :
    Back Button :
    Left Analog Stick :
    Right Analog Stick :
    D-Pad Up :
    D-Pad Right :
    D-Pad Down :
    D-Pad Left :

I can also help out with the campaigns and getting those achievements.

Leave your requests as a reply in this thread. Also, to ensure a faster response from me, send me a message on Xbox Live with "Mod Request" in it, and I will check this thread for your request. Please provide me with an Email to send the modified usersettings file to when I am finished. If you do not want to have to resign the file yourself, you are welcome to send me your usersettings file in an Email.

Code:
    [U]Contact Info[/U]

Xbox Live Gamertag:  Xx NiGHtBaNE xX

Most used Email: scourge284@gmail.com

The best part, I'll do this for free, but I am running on 48-hour trials from my friend at the time, so if anyone would care to donate or if you feel you really want to pay me for making you a mod, a 1-Month Gold Membership would be all I ask.

2. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Put AGC HyRaX HC at the top for wanting some achievements:thumbup:

3. Steve498

Steve498 Newbie

Ratings:
    A :
    B :
    X :
    Y :
    Left Trigger :
    Left Bumper :
    Right Trigger :
    Right Bumper :
    Back Button : Third Person Mode
    Left Analog Stick : Noclip (Press Again To Turn OFF)
    Right Analog Stick :
    D-Pad Up : Warp Players To You
    D-Pad Right :God Mode And Inf Ammo OFF
    D-Pad Down :First Person Mode
    D-Pad Left :God Mode And Inf Ammo ON

if you could do theses for me and give me a dl link i will be so greatfull thanks :smile:

:biggrin:

4. StabThemBacks

StabThemBacks Getting There

Ratings:
    I love how people bump an old thread, I have one you know...