Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold Tactics

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I replaced the joy_preset_1.cfg
Compressed all the files back into the zip0.360.zip, using netham's tool.
Padded it with 0's to exact original size, using netham's tool.
And I freeze whenever I try to load a campaign, it starts loading it but after about 10 seconds it freezes, and suggestions or help?

REAPEROWNSYOU

REAPEROWNSYOU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you did the compression correctly....then its your coding

Krazaki

Krazaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you did the compression correctly....then its your coding
Nope, if your using nethams tool on l4d1 it won't work.

Do it manually and calculate the new crc checksums.

Good Luck! - if you did it right, you'll have a fully working zip.

-ProHackerz

-ProHackerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, if your using nethams tool on l4d1 it won't work.

Do it manually and calculate the new crc checksums.

Good Luck! - if you did it right, you'll have a fully working zip.
To bad most people don't know how to do it manually also if I was him I would refrain from using nethams tool that's just asking for problems.

Krazaki

Krazaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To bad most people don't know how to do it manually also if I was him I would refrain from using nethams tool that's just asking for problems.
That be true, and it encourages you to learn, to figure out how the program does it.

CRACKbomberxLWx

CRACKbomberxLWx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or somewhere there is a magical tool that creates zips and keeps original size :wink:

Cold Tactics

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is late, but I figured out the problem, it was a bad ISO. lol. But thanks everyone for responding. I know it wasn't my code, I've been modding L4D2 since just before UserSettings were patched.

CRACKbomberxLWx

CRACKbomberxLWx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is late, but I figured out the problem, it was a bad ISO. lol. But thanks everyone for responding. I know it wasn't my code, I've been modding L4D2 since just before UserSettings were patched.

BRTky.jpg

Cold Tactics

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Who are you? LOL You and all the others leeched of Netham46. He didn't even discover how to ISO mod Valve Games after the patch :smile:
He saw jojoboy666 and The Kill Zombie online on TF2 with them, then he became obsessed, wasted hundreds of dollars, lived in his room for months, then released to the public because he is a ***hole. You leeched off him, and you try to be the "bad modders" when you all aren't. lol

CRACKbomberxLWx

CRACKbomberxLWx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Who are you? LOL You and all the others leeched of Netham46. He didn't even discover how to ISO mod Valve Games after the patch :smile:
He saw jojoboy666 and The Kill Zombie online on TF2 with them, then he became obsessed, wasted hundreds of dollars, lived in his room for months, then released to the public because he is a ***hole. You leeched off him, and you try to be the "bad modders" when you all aren't. lol
Well that's funny because I have this video on my youtube channel of me modding after patch on November 2011, netham released his tool march 2012. And I am the only one who has converted full PC resources to the xbox version of any source engine game, created a real time editing tool, and as far as I know the only one who knows how to mod CS GO. Also you know nothing about modding the source engine, compressing back into the zip LOL, if you knew anything about the XZP2 format you'd know that there is no compression in it, except for the preload file.

Krazaki

Krazaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you stupid? looks like somebody didn't do his homework...

I never modded L4D for any fame, I did it because I was interested to see if there was a way around the usersettings, and I knew that there had to be a way for the game to set the default usersettings and I thought, if I change this then....yeah.

Me, crack, stb (stabsthemback), bob evans and kjmoney are the only people to my knowledge to actually do the research required.

When I discovered and did research into the zip they used, I didn't know anything - then I figured it out. Crack aim'ed me asking for help, I didn't give him any because I knew he'd find it out eventually and now look what he can do, we share stuff because he trusts me and I trust him.

P.S Stop using nethams tool, it's terrible. It also doesn't play well with 32bit systems.

I now have a tool where I can load the zip and extract and modify each file, everything else including checksums is done for me <3 crack.

please, look at my sig.

so please, walk away..

kthxbai.

Cold Tactics

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you stupid? looks like somebody didn't do his homework...

I never modded L4D for any fame, I did it because I was interested to see if there was a way around the usersettings, and I knew that there had to be a way for the game to set the default usersettings and I thought, if I change this then....yeah.

Me, crack, stb (stabsthemback), bob evans and kjmoney are the only people to my knowledge to actually do the research required.

When I discovered and did research into the zip they used, I didn't know anything - then I figured it out. Crack aim'ed me asking for help, I didn't give him any because I knew he'd find it out eventually and now look what he can do, we share stuff because he trusts me and I trust him.

P.S Stop using nethams tool, it's terrible. It also doesn't play well with 32bit systems.

I now have a tool where I can load the zip and extract and modify each file, everything else including checksums is done for me <3 crack.

please, look at my sig.

so please, walk away..

kthxbai.
Was I even talking to you? I don't believe so... lol

Cold Tactics

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that's funny because I have this video on my youtube channel of me modding after patch on November 2011, netham released his tool march 2012. And I am the only one who has converted full PC resources to the xbox version of any source engine game, created a real time editing tool, and as far as I know the only one who knows how to mod CS GO. Also you know nothing about modding the source engine, compressing back into the zip LOL, if you knew anything about the XZP2 format you'd know that there is no compression in it, except for the preload file.

Yeah Yeah, you really don't fully comprehend the situation, but of course you wouldn't, as you weren't on the orange box to witness or even see the whole situation progressing, Netham began experimenting who knows when, but one thing for sure is that he didn't release his stupid tool until months after discovering, and The Kill Zombie had figured it out before by at least a year, I met him several months before even hearing of netham's existence, and his mods were present, before you and netham and KnivesAndGuns aka Stabthembacks and all the other people who copied. Also, realtime is only for JTAG and Devkit so it is not very important, which is why nobody bothered to do it before, CS GO is irrelevant, texture mods are stupid, and I never stated I knew anything about valve or the Source Engine. I don't know anything about Valve or Source Engine. I don't know what point_broadcastclientcommand does, or infodecal. All I do according to you people is paste crap from old US files and wonder why it doesn't work. Also Krazaki you can go on and on about how you are so "knowledgeable" and "experienced" and some kind of "bad @ss modder," but you too were slow. It is comical how all I intended to do with this thread was ask a simple question, yet you all had to try to make yourselves feel better by acting like I was some dum noob who had no idea what he was doing, but after all the judging, crackbomber responds with a stupid comment and I couldn't help but post the real information. Not to mention Crackbomber's crew abuses mods, just look @ Zomby Madness and Coleman 2012 v4.

Edit: Kjmoney is a leech that was seen on netham's stupid website begging netham for instructions, maybe you should do a little more "research"

CRACKbomberxLWx

CRACKbomberxLWx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
blah blah blah blah blah bunch of bulls***
Coleman and Zombie are not in my "crew". I do not have a "crew". Who the hell cares who did it first, wait no one? Everything I just read was a bunch of bulls*** coming from some guy who thinks he is cool because he had mods before anyone else. Texture mods are stupid? Nononono you're stupid. Everyone loves to change up the game whether it be new character models/skins, new gun models, new anything really. You're just mad because you can't even figure out how to make a ****ing zip properly. I haven't touched netham's ****** tool nor do I wish too. Anyways gotta go abuse my mods

kthxbai

Ruin

Ruin

Complete Annihilation
Reaction score
Sin$
Left 4 Dead 2 is only a game, and this game was released on "November 17, 2009". Nobody here should claim they are a certified badass at this game when it comes to modding it as there has been plenty of time to look into how this game works and functions.

CRACKbomberxLWx

CRACKbomberxLWx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Left 4 Dead 2 is only a game, and this game was released on "November 17, 2009". Nobody here should claim they are a certified badass at this game when it comes to modding it as there has been plenty of time to look into how this game works and functions.
Let me guess you think you're hot**** because you can download a "patch" than change the names in it and call yourself a modder.

Ruin

Ruin

Complete Annihilation
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me guess you think you're hot**** because you can download a "patch" than change the names in it and call yourself a modder.
It is rather unfortunate that people as yourself have to act so childish, I have done many things with Valve games. I have modded Left 4 Dead 2 for a long time and I do not post whatever I may uncover because of people like you that lack control of themselves. From whats happening as of now you are acting in the same manner as many of the people on Call of Duty :WaW. When I used to play such games as Call of Duty there would be people ranging from the ages of eight through ten begging people for mods, sometimes even screaming at them. Other than them, many people of the same age group are able to usb mod and just because of that, they think they have complete control over anyone they meet. Once they saw my Iso mods they returned to the same state at which they begged. I see you in the same manner as nothing more than a child with a little power. Remember this of what you said a while back ? "Incase you hadn't noticed, I don't give out scripts unless I feel the person modding is worthy. You have not proved your understanding of the source engine" -CRACKbomberxLWx. I suppose someone has to be worthy of modding for you to tell them the "point_broadcastclientcommand". this was a thread asking for help not "Hey CRACKbomberxLWx want to sabotage this thread for me?". Other than that, I suppose you are suggesting my "Dead Mans Beats mod" is a patch from someone else, it is not someone elses work and it is not even a so called "patch"

bob_evans4

bob_evans4

Reaction score
Sin$
It is rather unfortunate that people as yourself have to act so childish, I have done many things with Valve games. I have modded Left 4 Dead 2 for a long time and I do not post whatever I may uncover because of people like you that lack control of themselves. From whats happening as of now you are acting in the same manner as many of the people on Call of Duty :WaW. When I used to play such games as Call of Duty there would be people ranging from the ages of eight through ten begging people for mods, sometimes even screaming at them. Other than them, many people of the same age group are able to usb mod and just because of that, they think they have complete control over anyone they meet. Once they saw my Iso mods they returned to the same state at which they begged. I see you in the same manner as nothing more than a child with a little power. Remember this of what you said a while back ? "Incase you hadn't noticed, I don't give out scripts unless I feel the person modding is worthy. You have not proved your understanding of the source engine" -CRACKbomberxLWx. I suppose someone has to be worthy of modding for you to tell them the "point_broadcastclientcommand". this was a thread asking for help not "Hey CRACKbomberxLWx want to sabotage this thread for me?". Other than that, I suppose you are suggesting my "Dead Mans Beats mod" is a patch from someone else, it is not someone elses work and it is not even a so called "patch"
all i have to say is k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register