What's new

Left 4 Dead 2 JTAG Modded Lobby!!!

L

Lazorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been messing around with Left 4 Dead 2's internal coding for a loooong time now, and I've discovered how to host a lobby so you get all of the following (For a price of $25 of course):

*All achievements
*Sticky Gold M16 and Desert Eagle
*Every time you host a match your character will look like Jimmy Gibbs
*Sticky UserSettings that you will be able to use on dedicated servers!

I'm not going to give out my PayPal until someone is interested, but if you do want in, please message my account here on S7.

If you join my modded lobby just follow my directions and you'll get everything listed above! :wink:

I

Il1Il1Il

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is extremely interesting! But honestly I don't think there's enough to offer if you're going to be charging $25 for that... I'd love to see how this works.

Good luck! :biggrin:

G

Gauntlet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Proof of mods on dedicated and gold degal + M16 the rest doesn't need a Jtag probly a scam...

W

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been messing around with Left 4 Dead 2's internal coding for a loooong time now, and I've discovered how to host a lobby so you get all of the following (For a price of $25 of course):

*All achievements

I'm not going to give out my PayPal until someone is interested, but if you do want in, please message my account here on S7.

If you join my modded lobby just follow my directions and you'll get everything listed above! :wink:

Im just gonna assume this is a joke, making fun of JTAG gold degal/prestige lobbies in MW2. If this is actually true then that's awesome but I'll wait tell someone else says something about this.

G

Guld

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah this is a joke ^^. He's making fun of JTAG mw2 lobbies.

Z

Ziggy09

Reaction score
*Cough*Scammer*Cough* *Whistles*

V

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Proof of mods on dedicated and gold degal + M16 the rest doesn't need a Jtag probly a scam...

wait, how would you go about making your character jimmy gibs? or any other model on that note

J

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Reaction score
You notice he has yet to reply back to this :rolleyes:

V

Vysse666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-_- pics or it never happened...actually no invite me to a dedicated hosted game and then ill believe u...

C

cli10010111

Enthusiast
Reaction score

*All achievements

NO PROOF DIDN'T HAPPEN

f*** YOU SCAM ARTIST

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

B

Brennanwills826

Reaction score
Im just gonna assume this is a joke, making fun of JTAG gold degal/prestige lobbies in MW2. If this is actually true then that's awesome but I'll wait tell someone else says something about this.
Pls may you share your mods with me pls :smile:

Top Bottom