Discussion Left 4 Dead 2 (beta) Or Modern Warfare 2?

Which would you perfer MF2 or L4D 2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xKNiiVES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even know Left Dead is not out yet, they had a beta, which was actually pretty decent. so what do you guys like, L4D 2 (beta so far) or MF2? they both involve guns and people trying to kill you so they are similar.

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you compare the two? I mean, Left 4 Dead 2 looks pretty cool, but CoD is just the bee's knees.

MyxNutsxHurt

Banned
Reaction score
U cant compare them. Look how many people bought Mw2.

Left 4 dead 2 will probably be sick...But you play it once or twice...Then your done...Then your like i will play online..then you get sick of it...

so overall mw2 is probably the best game out there period. It i dont think anything will come close to it for awhile. Unless activision comes out with mw3 lol

Spartan51692

Reaction score
marosggg said:
How can you compare the two? I mean, Left 4 Dead 2 looks pretty cool, but CoD is just the bee's knees.
The bee's knees. Lol I love both games but I liked Modern Warfare 2 better.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
TBO I really don't think i will buy it at all. Maybe burn it to a disc and play it or rent it but thats it.

Seriously though. I mean I can only kill so many zombies before i get incredibly bored of it. L4D was just extremely boring.

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
You can't compare a full game and a demo...

19XX

Reaction score
I'm going to get L4D2 but even though you can't really compare them I would much rather play MW2 over L4D2.

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
neither. gow 1 will always be the best to me. followed by gow 2, although this is not even close either. The shotgun in gow 1 is like the best shotgun in any game ever! Shotgun battles on GOW 1 are awesome. I just love the unique weapons too, like torque bow and hammer of dawn. Also, i don't think any COD game takes skill, just knowledge of the maps.

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Premium
Reaction score
I never liked CoD, so L4D2. In the demo I love smashing off zombies heads with the guitar. :smile:

xKNiiVES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
xTye said:
You can't compare a full game and a demo...
the demo is killing zombies. what makes the actual game different besides the setting and the story.

Tyler

Reaction score
Still, its a demo...

Once you've played the full game, compare them.

Reaction score
Why do people still compare cod to all games what's the matter with some of you all cod isn't the only game.

Tyler

Reaction score
After playing both games, I've come to a decision.

I honestly think Left 4 Dead 2 is funner. Its just so fun to kill an endless amount of zombies with a katana.

Modern Warfare 2 is fun as well. But I'm not personally a fan of war based games. Nevertheless, I'll still play it before I sell it.

Tyler

Reaction score
And let me guess....MW2 is just the best game ever?

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
xTye said:
And let me guess....MW2 is just the best game ever?
No, not at all. I'm not a CoD fanboy who used to love CoD4 too much. MW2 is just better than L4D2 gameplay wise, even if they are two completely different games.

Andy 371

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EclipseModz said:
TBO I really don't think i will buy it at all. Maybe burn it to a disc and play it or rent it but thats it.

Seriously though. I mean I can only kill so many zombies before i get incredibly bored of it. L4D was just extremely boring.

Your right, after about 5 billion zombies it gets a bit monotonous... MW2 has gone above and beyond... err for the most parts of it.

GearsGamer I love your sig lol :thumbup:

DaShea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
xTye said:
After playing both games, I've come to a decision.

I honestly think Left 4 Dead 2 is funner. Its just so fun to kill an endless amount of zombies with a katana.

Modern Warfare 2 is fun as well. But I'm not personally a fan of war based games. Nevertheless, I'll still play it before I sell it.
It's a machete. Get it right noob.

Tyler

Reaction score
DaShea said:
It's a machete. Get it right noob.
Actually, you're the noob.

There is both a Machete AND Katana in Left 4 Dead 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom