• Start date
  • Views 561
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steveo1982

Reaction score
Sin$
whats the best way to get this on xbox currently have about 600 on it so am just missing the tough ones, either by mods or glitches please

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do this or use a gamesave. Theres plenty on the Xploder website that work.

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
steveo1982 said:
the files needed are not hosted any more or i would have done the unlock-all, ocelot how do you do a gamesave on it

Download the gamesave, rehash + resign, put back on your HDD, play it with no updates on and poof.

S

steveo1982

Reaction score
Sin$
OceloT said:
Download the gamesave, rehash + resign, put back on your HDD, play it with no updates on and poof.

:thumbup: worked like a treat was only short on it by 400 ish

R

RyanMoloney

Reaction score
Sin$
i only need nothing special now and im finding it impossiple to get :frown:

W

Weeam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can just do the glitch for Nothing special, play a campaign with you and 3 friends until the 5th chapter, don't touch the bar on the door, call a vote go back to the lobby and then restart the 5th level of the same campaign and just don't get hit by a special infected. Works with basically every achievement. It's how I got it.

R

RyanMoloney

Reaction score
Sin$
i can get to the 5th chapter anyway and past the first tank but someone always manages to get boomed on or raped by a tank right before the helicopter lol. it makes me cry inside :|

W

Weeam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Crap bro. Hey if you want, I'll help you with it possibly today or tomorrow depending on what I'm doing. If you can help me with the last Expert campaign I need. SoiWilliamSoi. I'll get the team together who helped me get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register