• Thread starter Sk8ordie72
  • Start date
  • Views 46,571
snowwhite

snowwhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks amazing anyone have an idea how to wire LEDs to Xbox one S???

Sk8ordie72

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks amazing anyone have an idea how to wire LEDs to Xbox one S???
If you do one, please share pics. Would look amazing. It's so compact in there now.

The motherboard might be the same just smaller. See if it looks the same and test with a meter for positive 110 and negative. Good luck

Squid

Squid

Nubcake
Greeter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
That really really dope! Wish I had the time and patience to do something like this

328titus

328titus

Reaction score
Sin$
Im gonna do my one s soon. Still trying to figure out the theme i wanna do.... Even thinking about water cooling.

328titus

328titus

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone here figured out where to wire 12v leds in the xb1 s yet? Everything I've tried leaves the lights on constant

A

allewii

Reaction score
Sin$
Same problem here with instant on leds , if you dont have a remote you can get a power switch outside the xbox.

328titus

328titus

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i think i will just install a switch somewhere. I will post pics when complete. I don't have a window. I gave mine a paintjob, Extra venting, and leds.

P

PowerStrokeFD

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to thread jack. But anyone have ideas on cleaning up faceplate so led shines better like the 360s do?

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys just rip of the top of your Xbox one and put Christmas lights around it :thumbsup:

Sk8ordie72

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to thread jack. But anyone have ideas on cleaning up faceplate so led shines better like the 360s do?
Not sure if it's paint or etched on the power button but, you could take off the faceplate and safely scratch the paint off. if it's etched, get some 600, 1000, 2000 grit sand paper and tape all the black around the circle and sand from lowest to highest, wet if needed, it will be clear when done. You could thinly paint or find a piece of clear colored plastic to change the color.

Peter Dudziak

Peter Dudziak

Reaction score
Sin$
i wanna mod the xbox one x, anyone know where the 12v points are? send pics

Sk8ordie72

Sk8ordie72

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i wanna mod the xbox one x, anyone know where the 12v points are? send pics
Unfortunately because of photobucket charging now, They removed all my pictures. If you go on the 1st page of this thread Thorback"s post with the original picture showing where the 120v leads are under the motherboard.

Top Bottom
Login
Register