What's new

Discussion Learn To Mod Skyrim Xbox Game save! NO J-TAG (More than just levels)

• Thread starter Bryan847
  • Start date
  • Views 4,746
B

Bryan847

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so this guy on YouTube called ScottishUrban has been on the modding scene for a while, just recently he has released the first 2 of a series of videos that focuses on teaching us how to mod skyrim on the Xbox 360... currently he is waiting for 250 likes on his most recent video before he focuses on the next one. Using his videos I myself have already created several awesome saves but I would love to learn more!
Please like this video and I am not trolling this is completely legit!

Cpt Charisma

toady231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should really put good music over the video cos the music is rubbish haha but good video none the less

Cpt Charisma

toady231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so this guy on YouTube called ScottishUrban has been on the modding scene for a while, just recently he has released the first 2 of a series of videos that focuses on teaching us how to mod skyrim on the Xbox 360... currently he is waiting for 250 likes on his most recent video before he focuses on the next one. Using his videos I myself have already created several awesome saves but I would love to learn more!
Please like this video and I am not trolling this is completely legit!

This is so why i want a good gaming pc to play skyrim on. looks great with all the mods you can do on it

B

Bryan847

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump! Everyone like the video!

Top Bottom