What's new

Discussion Leaked Perks That Were Removed From the Game!

Novera

iNovera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope you guys enjoy!

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, lets think this over for a minute. If this is primarily from black ops 1 then you won't be seeing it in black ops 2. If you didn't get this from the producers them selfs or people that actually dig into the roots of the making of the game then this is more than likely not real. The percentage of us seeing this in Black ops 2 is 5%. Us seeing it in Black ops 1? Lol. About 1%

13812348Y721UJF

Imma Wizard!
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do you make these videos? its like the boy who called wolf

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
Or maybe it's cold hard facts lol, not theories to see if they're coming back, simply just leaked stuff that I feel people should be informed about :smile:
You don't know if they're real or coming back so it isn't a fact :3 it's now a theory.

Novera

iNovera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't know if they're real or coming back so it isn't a fact :3 it's now a theory.
Lol, I understand where you're coming from, to insult me on every comment, but please read the comment first. I'm not making a theory, my purpose to upload this video is to inform the Se7ensins community about taken out perks. Please read the comment before misinterpreting it :smile:

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, I understand where you're coming from, to insult me on every comment, but please read the comment first. I'm not making a theory, my purpose to upload this video is to inform the Se7ensins community about taken out perks. Please read the comment before misinterpreting it :smile:
I was referring to the "cold hard facts". If you take anything I say seriously, you're silly. You'll know when I'm insulting you.

paully naz

paully naz

Reaction score
Sin$
was reading the comments above and i thought well.. they must feel stupid now because phd flopper got released...

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
was reading the comments above and i thought well.. they must feel stupid now because phd flopper got released...
You must feel stupid right now becuase he never said it wasn't, he said its similar to phd flopper.

13812348Y721UJF

Imma Wizard!
Reaction score
Sin$
lol phd flopper is released? as far as i know its in a place on die rise you cant get to?

paully naz

paully naz

Reaction score
Sin$
lol phd flopper is released? as far as i know its in a place on die rise you cant get to?
its on ascention and call of the dead on black ops 1 is what i was reffering to and also the guy above is right he was saying the perk was similar to phd general mistake =/

Novera

iNovera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was referring to the "cold hard facts". If you take anything I say seriously, you're silly. You'll know when I'm insulting you.
I wasn't referring to "Cold hard facts", the point that I was trying to show him was why I created a video. I upload way too many theories so I thought I might give a insight on some perks that we missed our chance on :smile:

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
I wasn't referring to "Cold hard facts", the point that I was trying to show him was why I created a video. I upload way too many theories so I thought I might give a insight on some perks that we missed our chance on :smile:
Ah, well when you said cold hard facts I was confused.

atomiczx2

atomiczx2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To that Vibe guy. Ive been noticing everytime some one posts something on se7ensins .. you seem to be there to always say something negative about everything. Why is that? Are you gay or something? Because to me, you sound like a whining little cry baby who needs to go to sleep because its past their bed time.! Go to sleep Vibe... your just a little kid.

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
Sin$
To that Vibe guy. Ive been noticing everytime some one posts something on se7ensins .. you seem to be there to always say something negative about everything. Why is that? Are you gay or something? Because to me, you sound like a whining little cry baby who needs to go to sleep because its past their bed time.! Go to sleep Vibe... your just a little kid.
You're* and I'm not going to let a bunch of kids that want YouTube fame ruin my home. Please, if you're going to act like an idiot and call me a child then just leave and never come back. My contribution to the site is more than just releasing and helping people, I'm going to tell anyone that doesn't follow the rules how it is. You? You're just a random with bad grammar. Please, leave. Now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register