I can smell you
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't realize this was already public xDDDDDDD

3f003dbe540e981583d851904744eeb2.png

Battlefield 3 - Dog Tags
In the information that was leaked to us, we were given this description for the dog tags.
Battlefield 3 - Dog Tags. There are no refunds for this item.

Sounds like dog tags will be able to purchase. They may be able to be used to show off your Battlefield skills and achievements.

Battlefield 3 - Online Pass Test
In the information that was leaked to us, we were given this description for the online pass test.
>Please download this content<

Some form of DLC that is downloadable to play?

Battlefield 3 - SPECACT Kits
In the information that was leaked to us, we were given this description for the SPECACT Kits.
Give players a visual edge on the Battlefield. There are no refunds for this item.

Another form of DLC. Seems like this will be worn or used by a player. Not a gun but maybe an advanced radar that will help player navigate.

Battlefield 3 - Physical Warfare Pack
In the information that was leaked to us, we were given this description for the Physical Warfare Pack.
Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Pack includes a set of unlocks for use on the battlefield, including the Type 88 light machine gun with bipod for deadly firepower and total zone control, the SKS sniper rifle flash suppressor that provides increased stealth abilities for Recon soldiers, and the lethal armor-piercing flechette ammo for the DAO-12 semi-automatic shotgun that is sure to tear through anything in its path. Also included is the highly versatile DAO-12 semi-automatic shotgun.

Sounds like more paid DLC that will give us the ability to use more guns. A light machine gun, a sniper, and ammo for the DAO-12 shotgun. Each one has a perk that others may not have. Such as a bipod for deadly firepower, that makes the gun easier to aim.

All information has been found by Se7enSins.com

A

Armour

My Name Is Repedity And I'm Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks amazing I can not wait for this game to release.

First :smile:

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Um... Dog tags, specat, and physical warfare pack are pre-order items and the info for each one was released by Dice. How exactly is this leaked? Lol.

Black Magic

Black Magic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Um... Dog tags, specat, and physical warfare pack are pre-order items and the info for each one was released by Dice. How exactly is this leaked? Lol.
Lol this. I also fail to see how this is "leaked"...I even posted a thread a while back detailing these pre-order bonuses. Oh and the specact kit won't be a radar, it is just different camos.

Top Bottom
Login
Register