• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
B

Beazt

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is required to get promoted from platinum -> masters? (full team, champions series)

C

Cats xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is required to get promoted from platinum -> masters? (full team, champions series)
It isnt quite know! But playing good consitently no leaving/Dashboarding and you should get there!

S

SSL

Premium Cracker
Reaction score
1. Dont dashboard
2. Try to come in the top of your team, play the OBJ!
3. if you are working for your solo rank, play with a team of 3, if you play with 4 you will be foced to make a team
4. Dont worry about your K/D
5. Keep a good win streak, the higher the streak, the more ladder points you get, the faster you rank up!

Also. if you dont wanna get your A$$ kicked, dashboard in the pre game lobby if the enemy team seems good (team of masters)

C

Cats xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dont dashboard
2. Try to come in the top of your team, play the OBJ!
3. if you are working for your solo rank, play with a team of 3, if you play with 4 you will be foced to make a team
4. Dont worry about your K/D
5. Keep a good win streak, the higher the streak, the more ladder points you get, the faster you rank up!

Also. if you dont wanna get your A$$ kicked, dashboard in the pre game lobby if the enemy team seems good (team of masters)
You can always load up a custom game! Instead of dashboarding in the pregame! I cant find the tut but if someone comes across this! I give credit to whoever found it and Link that **** please!

P

Paramore

Just call me Fabian
Reaction score

You'll get in when they make new master divisions and if your playing in the top in your platinum division.
I had the same question 2 months ago but when I just kept on playing eventually you'll get into master division.
2 Months back to back rank 1 now (master)

Top Bottom