What's new

Discussion League Play Slums CTF problem?

• Thread starter Paramore
  • Start date
  • Views 415
Paramore

Paramore

Just call me Fabian
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or are the spawns once they have blue control and Police car or Grave yard depends on the side really overpowered.
Because they can spawn trap you so good.
Anyone else thinks they should ban this gamemode/map?

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or are the spawns once they have blue control and Police car or Grave yard depends on the side really overpowered.
Because they can spawn trap you so good.
Anyone else thinks they should ban this gamemode/map?

Why not just change the spawn locations?

Justin  Bieber

Justin Bieber

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
No the map is fine. I know that once a team is spawntrapping in blue room and at police car, the spawns will start to mess up and the players being spawntrapped will start to spawn on enemy side of map near the garage/ left of graveyard.

The spawns on the map are pretty bad but the fact you start randomly spawning in the enemies spawns on there side of the map sometimes balances things up.

Paramore

Paramore

Just call me Fabian
Reaction score
Sin$
No the map is fine. I know that once a team is spawntrapping in blue room and at police car, the spawns will start to mess up and the players being spawntrapped will start to spawn on enemy side of map near the garage/ left of graveyard.

The spawns on the map are pretty bad but the fact you start randomly spawning in the enemies spawns on there side of the map sometimes balances things up.
Ye but when your getting spawn trapped in league play its impossible to get out without streaks I think they should do something about that because spawn trapping is just easy on the map.

Justin  Bieber

Justin Bieber

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Ye but when your getting spawn trapped in league play its impossible to get out without streaks I think they should do something about that because spawn trapping is just easy on the map.
I agree that the spawns should be fixed, Getting spawntrapped especially when playing with kids with no thumbs who are completely useless is harder, sometimes its easy to get out of the spawntraps but with randoms its far harder.

Slums isnt the only map which spawnkilling is bad on but its probably the most highlighted because Optic Nadeshot made a video about it.

Also heres a video of jkap spawntrapping optic.

Top Bottom
Login
Register