What's new

Discussion League Play Ranking Issue Problem?

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone had any issues with the league play ranking system this season? I started playing last night and played 8 games in total, narrowly lost the first (blame the laggy French :tongue: ) and then won another 7 in a row against a variety of ranks - a good deal of them were masters. After that it still said awaiting placement.

So I slept on it and found out just there I've been placed Silver division rank 115 - which clearly isn't right. I've lost 2/3 time before in the first 5 games and still got Platinum...So I should either be Platinum or Masters.

Anyone had a similar issue?

Justin  Bieber

Justin Bieber

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive played 36 matches in league play, never lost a match and it put me in silver. Right now im in gold. Dont know what it wants me to do to get moved to platinum. :confused:

Dave

Dave

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive played 36 matches in league play, never lost a match and it put me in silver. Right now im in gold. Dont know what it wants me to do to get moved to platinum. :confused:
I'm holding off till Activision support opens up in an hour. The evidence is sitting in my recent games, so hopefully they'll be able to fix it. Although I'm confident I'll get a sorry but there's nothing we can do.

Justin  Bieber

Justin Bieber

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm holding off till Activision support opens up in an hour. The evidence is sitting in my recent games, so hopefully they'll be able to fix it. Although I'm confident I'll get a sorry but there's nothing we can do.
I remember vonderhaar said something recently about its not just based on your 5 placement games but a collective of the games you play after that aswell.

League play hasn't really lived up to expections in BO2. I expected a lot more stricter rule set and also a better ranking system.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Pretty much. I gave up on league play, it never placed me and it takes forever to get a match.

Drgstr420

Drgstr420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That happened to me a few days ago but it then placed me two days after finishing my placement matches.

Dave

Dave

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember vonderhaar said something recently about its not just based on your 5 placement games but a collective of the games you play after that aswell.

League play hasn't really lived up to expections in BO2. I expected a lot more stricter rule set and also a better ranking system.
Regardless. I should be a low rank (50's) platinum at the least.

League play has been pretty disappointing. There's far too many issues with it, the matchmaking doesn't seem to be skill based ( I always match against easy people) and it has little depth. It's still more entertaining than pubs though :/

Trust

Trust

Play to inspire, not to impress.
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Regardless. I should be a low rank (50's) platinum at the least.

League play has been pretty disappointing. There's far too many issues with it, the matchmaking doesn't seem to be skill based ( I always match against easy people) and it has little depth. It's still more entertaining than pubs though :/

Same I won all 5 matches and got placed in silver its complete BS...

CallMeCappy

CallMeCappy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The start of the new season I lost 3/5 of my placement games but got platinum. I think I got this because I was always 2nd or 3rd in the lobby for score. I win my next match after my placement and got masters in one win. I think it gets harder to get to platinum and masters after the first couple days.

A

Adopt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's happened to me before your rank glitched you'll have to wait till next season to get ranked

Top Bottom
Login
Register