What's new

Discussion League play is a JOKE!!

I

ibraninjavic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i like competetive call of duty and would play Decerto/GB but we are always just 3 players and we want to play 4v4 and other ppl playing League of Legends or whatever... so i have been playing alittle league play insted (solo) not with a team. and i ALWAYS get the noobiest players on my team and it is so frustrating.. i always end up beeing 3v4 cause some1 on my team rage quits and i had this 1 guy on my team who where running around with a crossbow on CTF... so how do you win a CTF 1 man down and 1 guy using a crossbow... i thought it was going to be fun with league play and all that but its just retarded. and im a decent player, not braging or anything but its so hard to win when even your team m8's are against me... any1 else feel the same?

Full Moon

Full Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get a team and then it will be fun. Simple as that. Obviously it's going to suck if you play with randoms.

CAPiiX

CAPiiX

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I purposely played like **** in the placment games just to **** on kids. It's pretty fun.

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Play with friends and you'll be fine.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
H,, I found it quite good with the 5 random s I was placed with,that being said they did actually know how to play and not just use the DOT DOT DOT RUSH TO IT play like 95 percent of core players do,they have zero clue when I use ghost And a silencer,this to them is cheating beacuse they can not dot watch on there poxy mini map that they look at ALL GAME..

dontdr0ptheS0AP

dontdr0ptheS0AP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I purposely played like **** in the placment games just to **** on kids. It's pretty fun.
Yea but the game will move you to a different class. I started in the Gold division and got moved to the Platinum division after being in the top 10 of my ladder for a few games.

Or you lag out the game and get probation for no reason
That sucks, I had that done several times.

Justin  Bieber

Justin Bieber

I <3 Miley Cyrus
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
League play is skill based, so the players you call noobs are actually guys who are on a similiar standing with you.

CAPiiX

CAPiiX

Getting There
Grammar Nazi Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea but the game will move you to a different class. I started in the Gold division and got moved to the Platinum division after being in the top 10 of my ladder for a few games.
That's why you play like **** once you level up.

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to agree playing like **** and trolling in league play is hilarious!

TM CRITiiCAL

TM CRITiiCAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
League Play is a joke it's not individual player skill based it's based on Win/Lose ratio of the whole team.

You could easily be the guy with the best stats in the game but if your teammates suck or they quit they won't be replaced so it is guaranteed you'll lose the game.

BFella

BFella

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You play with people your skill, so that would mean you're not the best player either.

These use a trueskill system.

Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy

Channel 5 News
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i played league and regular with these group of guys who are truly a different breed of COD player. i mean this damn guy gets a swaarm every game if not two.. he went 122and 22 on hijacked DOm!! and beleive me it is a hell of alotta fun when you can count on having talent and people who arent gunna rage on your team..

X Remorseful X

X Remorseful X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I find it annoying how the only stat that counts is K/D. You are playing better people most of the time, not getting XP (besides the match bonus which is almost nothing), and a lot of the time it brings your K/D down....

Top Bottom
Login
Register