Reaction score
Sin$
Turn walls off and make the UI smaller :smile:

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your game zoomed in or is your resolution really small?

Tips: Wait to upload League videos until you really get the hang of the game.
Turn your mic volume up.
upload the full game. If you still have the upload limit then just upload short 15 minute games or cut to only show highlights such as kills of yours, aces, dragon, baron, ect...

You either need to be good at a game, or offer something that no one else does to get viewers. If you aren't amazing at the game, then you need to be funny, informative or somehow unique to the millions of others that are doing the exact same thing as you.

Templars

Templars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your game zoomed in or is your resolution really small?

Tips: Wait to upload League videos until you really get the hang of the game.
Turn your mic volume up.
upload the full game. If you still have the upload limit then just upload short 15 minute games or cut to only show highlights such as kills of yours, aces, dragon, baron, ect...

You either need to be good at a game, or offer something that no one else does to get viewers. If you aren't amazing at the game, then you need to be funny, informative or somehow unique to the millions of others that are doing the exact same thing as you.

Its not zoom in nor my resolution is small, that how it is. Ino the volume was to load. I have the full game recorded but I wasnt going to upload like a 35 minute clip, have split it into 3 that why this is ep1. Also I know how to play the game

KillZacular

KillZacular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not zoom in nor my resolution is small, that how it is. Ino the volume was to load. I have the full game recorded but I wasnt going to upload like a 35 minute clip, have split it into 3 that why this is ep1. Also I know how to play the game

I never said you didn't know how to play the game. I just said that if you don't try to offer something more than gameplay, people will instead watch someone much better than you. You need to offer some kind of personality or have a way of drawing in an audience. I have a gaming channel that shows beta gameplay ect. Why would people watch me instead of TotalBiscuit? Because I do constant beta code giveaways and offer lessons in other games such as SC2. Just giving tips for getting more viewers, I think you took my advice int he wrong way or as an attack when it wasn't.

Templars

Templars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never said you didn't know how to play the game. I just said that if you don't try to offer something more than gameplay, people will instead watch someone much better than you. You need to offer some kind of personality or have a way of drawing in an audience. I have a gaming channel that shows beta gameplay ect. Why would people watch me instead of TotalBiscuit? Because I do constant beta code giveaways and offer lessons in other games such as SC2. Just giving tips for getting more viewers, I think you took my advice int he wrong way or as an attack when it wasn't.

Or right I understand :smile:. Thanks for the tips man, I do tutorials which is a little bit different.

ProjectDefy

ProjectDefy

Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
You started with just boots but no pots. :frown:
If you start boots, at least get 3 pots as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register