League of Legends any good?

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have friends that play it but I just do not know if I want to get myself into yet another game :tongue:

Maou

Maou

もしもし
Mr. Nice Guy Programmer Services
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to try it to find out.
there a multiple opinions on the game, but you have to form your own.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to try it to find out.
there a multiple opinions on the game, but you have to form your own.
I hear you on that. Some of my friends wanted me to play WoW, but I did not like it when they did. So yeah, I guess I would have to try it.

Maou

Maou

もしもし
Mr. Nice Guy Programmer Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear you on that. Some of my friends wanted me to play WoW, but I did not like it when they did. So yeah, I guess I would have to try it.
it's not a bad game, but it can get frustrating(league).

Jason

Jason

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Try it out! It is gonna be a lot more fun if you learn and play with your friends at first. However, it can be frustrating sometimes if you become competitive playing ranked.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Try it out! It is gonna be a lot more fun if you learn and play with your friends at first. However, it can be frustrating sometimes if you become competitive playing ranked.
Thanks, I just might!

Cosmic Owl

Cosmic Owl

Determination!
Content Team
VIP
MotM Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
It's fun. Most of the time, anyway.

If you're interested, I'd suggested just trying it out.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's fun. Most of the time, anyway.

If you're interested, I'd suggested just trying it out.
Yeah maybe within the next couple of days. Although, computer is not the beeeest but it'll do.

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have friends that play it but I just do not know if I want to get myself into yet another game :tongue:
Hey man, it is a pretty interesting game to say the least. I never saw a game like it before and I know it has a massive following. It does take practice and a lot of learning to figure everything out. Don't expect to be MLG right from the start:tongue:. I tried it out and personally thought it was too challenging and I'd rather stick with a game I already knew how to play well. I suggest you still try it and see how you like it.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man, it is a pretty interesting game to say the least. I never saw a game like it before and I know it has a massive following. It does take practice and a lot of learning to figure everything out. Don't expect to be MLG right from the start:tongue:. I tried it out and personally thought it was too challenging and I'd rather stick with a game I already knew how to play well. I suggest you still try it and see how you like it.
Yeah, I will get around to trying it eventually... haha thanks! I love being MLG good at everything! I MLG'ed the crap out of making breakfast this morning... 
A toaster can run LoL on low. You should be fine.
I mean it is a semi-gaming laptop soo I should be good!

Top Bottom
Login
Register