Solved Leaderboards?

• Thread starter xCoDxKiNG
  • Start date
  • Views 982
xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
How come the leaderboards are so messed up? It likes stops once you prestige is this true or is it just messed up?

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
It's fixed now, prestiges are showing and also stats are adding up rather than just up to level 50 beforehand.

Blaze Blaze
It's not really fixed bro. I just played a game of SnD and Domination and they still are not showing up as I played them in my 2nd prestige still shows lvl 50. However it does show I am 2nd prestige in Career leaderboards.

Upvote 0
Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not really fixed bro. I just played a game of SnD and Domination and they still are not showing up as I played them in my 2nd prestige still shows lvl 50. However it does show I am 2nd prestige in Career leaderboards.
Yea career it works but not specific gamemode stats. 
Yep, still hasnt changed when looking for specific gametype leaderboards. Im just gonna have to prestige.

Upvote 0
FuzzyPanda94

FuzzyPanda94

Reaction score
Sin$
i was top 5 in kill confirmed and now im top 1.7k if leaderboards would update with the 2 days i have played on advanced warfare and being 4th prestige i think i should be #1 lol

Upvote 0
C

CBlock81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is 300% not fixed. The only leaderboard that tries to work is the main "Career" leaderboard. All sub boards are still bugged.

Edit: noticed people already stated this, my phone must have been a little behind

Upvote 0
B

Bong_Rizzla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found anything related to the leaderboards getting fixed? I want to prestige/:

Upvote 0
Zuke

Zuke

Curb Appeal.
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found anything related to the leaderboards getting fixed? I want to prestige/:
when they fixed the career one all the stats updated sp i think the same will happen to the gametype ones, id say you are safe to prestige

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register