Discussion Leaderboards Glitched?

• Thread starter mvp20m
  • Start date
  • Views 226
M

mvp20m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looked at my career stats and it showed me at like #980 with 2.9 Million and 570 SPM. then when i go to my career it shows my real stats which are 2 Million and like 400 SPM.

has this happened to anyone else?

D

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
Reaction score
looked at my career stats and it showed me at like #980 with 2.9 Million and 570 SPM. then when i go to my career it shows my real stats which are 2 Million and like 400 SPM.

I was ranked 197 worldwide and then a couple days later all my score got reset and I had to start again -_-. Yeah it happens sometimes.

M

mvp20m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was ranked 197 worldwide and then a couple days later all my score got reset and I had to start again -_-. Yeah it happens sometimes.

No it's not like I was reset at all. They gave me an extra 1 million points.

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score

I dont look at the lb that much,I have however been reset like 3 times off them and lost time played and a few levels,
No big deal lb rank does not matter to me and kills are not hard to get to rank up again..

Top Bottom