What's new

Discussion LeaderBoards & Combat Records!

Excited For Leader Boards?!

• I don't care for them

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Time to grind top 100!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
Sin$
Leader Boards & Combat Records!

So during a recent interview with IW reps they let us know that after months of waiting for multiplayer leader boards and combat records that the multiplayer leader boards will finally be coming to us on the 31st of January! Following that someone in mid February we will also be getting combat records.

Q:? why a whole month the until combat records?

A:! Supposedly they don't know yet as to what stats they want to show in combat record!.

Edit : Custom Emblems will be coming to us alongside combat records mid February!

Combat Records And Leader Board Are Now in Infinite Warfare !! Custom Emblems Coming Soon!

Post Your Current Career Score rank and keep track and update it once every 2 weeks let's keep track of the leader board grinders!!

Last edited:
Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I rather have custom emblems but meh, about time regardless

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's sad they aren't already in the game..

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao wait a second... This garbage game didn't come with leaderboards already in the game? Lol this game is trash and always will be.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao wait a second... This garbage game didn't come with leaderboards already in the game? Lol this game is trash and always will be.
Yea, why didn't this game just come out with it?
Hell I'm surprised you don't have to pay for them though. That must be account for something.

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Leaderboards and medals are now live.

Ant C

Ant C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Isit me or are the leaderboards messed up at the minute? They seem inaccurate to me

Shalour

Shalour

Gym Leader
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank god they added them. I'm happy that I am ranked 206 in hardpoint.

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently medals from custom matches are being shown in your online medals section !?

Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

Bread Winner's Association
Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed that on the kills leaderboard, the streak always says 0 or a low number. Even though I've gotten 3 brutal medals in a day. Lol doesn't seem to be very accurate right now

Ant C

Ant C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed that on the kills leaderboard, the streak always says 0 or a low number. Even though I've gotten 3 brutal medals in a day. Lol doesn't seem to be very accurate right now

My Global SPM is 600+ & i only play domination but domation says im only on 305SPM also.. God knows :/

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed that on the kills leaderboard, the streak always says 0 or a low number. Even though I've gotten 3 brutal medals in a day. Lol doesn't seem
My Global SPM is 600+ & i only play domination but domation says im only on 305SPM also.. God knows :/

to be very accurate right now
Leadboards are not currently available must be a fixing some bugs with It and hopefully extended the top 10k list to all players

Luca Brasi

Luca Brasi

Bread Winner's Association
Reaction score
Sin$
Leadboards are not currently available must be a fixing some bugs with It and hopefully extended the top 10k list to all players
Yeah I noticed they took leaderboards out again, hopefully they focus more on the gameplay aspect next. I've been having nothing but problems with connection to the IW servers. Nat type is open in network settings but moderate on IW + I'm wired. I believe they released a half *** version of the game lol

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I noticed they took leaderboards out again, hopefully they focus more on the gameplay aspect next. I've been having nothing but problems with connection to the IW servers. Nat type is open in network settings but moderate on IW + I'm wired. I believe they released a half *** version of the game lol
I think that's just Activision's servers; my NAT is open on every game besides Call of Duty's where it's Moderate/Strict all the time.

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems a ton or the majority of people are having problems with moderate/strict Nat types. Good news I have a solution ( I think ) . I used to have this exact same problem when playing COD titles my Nat was always strict / moderate. I went out of my way and tryed a few things my friend Evil Empire told me. So first I stopped playing on a VPN. If you didn't know it has a dramatic effect on your Nat type. And I also ran a command and made my IP a static IP its a simple command you can run on pretty much any PC directions vary upon your isp. So if your playing on a VPN stop. And if your not look into how to make your IP static give it a day or two lmk the results. Hope this helped someone.

Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather

TMT !
Reaction score
Sin$
Combat record are now in Infinite Warfare ! What do you think about them ? Seem pretty basic to me nothing to be to excited about..

Top Bottom
Login
Register