Layers of Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Have any of you played this game at all? I had watched some gameplay on youtube and it looked pretty nice. It was like Silent Hills, but a bit more trippy.

Considering the game entails an artist going insane, I suppose I should expect it to be trippy.

Last edited:

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Have any of you played this game at all? I had watched some gameplay on youtube and it looked pretty nice. It was like Silent Hills, but a bit more trippy.

Considering the game entails an artist going insane, I suppose I should expect it to be trippy.
y u no include pics or gameplay videos?

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
what's the premise of the game? I like the looks of it
Basically a once successful and recently failing artist is going insane. You play as the artist wandering around your house as you experience hallucinations and/or visions from ghosts of your family. I don't want to spoil any of the story that is told, but it is quite interesting to say the least.

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Basically a once successful and recently failing artist is going insane. You play as the artist wandering around your house as you experience hallucinations and/or visions from ghosts of your family. I don't want to spoil any of the story that is told, but it is quite interesting to say the least.
Hope it's not another Gone Home

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Look's awesome but I don't do scary. I'm afraid of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom