• Thread starter LAlN
  • Start date
  • Views 1,077
LAlN

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a Trinity RGH 17511 and my console shuts off when I try to launch original xbox games. I tried launching 3 games and they all just shut off my console.

I tried downloading the hacked Xbox compatibility pack and putting it in HDDX folder. I tried using the partition fixer to format the HDDX partition and then put the files in. Any suggestions?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a Trinity RGH 17511 and my console shuts off when I try to launch original xbox games. I tried launching 3 games and they all just shut off my console.

I tried downloading the hacked Xbox compatibility pack and putting it in HDDX folder. I tried using the partition fixer to format the HDDX partition and then put the files in. Any suggestions?
Are you using the July 2011 files? Also, what OG xbox games are you trying to launch?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Splinter Cell, Tony Hawk Underground, and Burnout 3 were the 3 games I tried. I'm using the july2011 files.
Interesting. THUG works fine for me on those files. What plugins do you have?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
does that mean you have to take off the steath to play the og xbox games??????
In some instances it can cause issues if you have a stealth plugin running while you try to launch Xbox OG games. I have had a few situations and servers where I believe I was playing classic games on them but more often than not you do indeed need to have no stealth server running.

Top Bottom
Login
Register