Solved Launched .XEX; Stuck on Loading Screen

• Thread starter Train Samurai
  • Start date
  • Views 386
T

Train Samurai

Getting There
Reaction score
I downloaded an ISO of Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 3 blah blah. I extracted the ISO and placed the file into the GAMES folder. I tried launching the game on both XEX Menu and FD3 and I always get an infinite loading screen. Do you think it might be a problem on my end or is it the ISO?

Thanks!

Y

YouAintReady4ME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would say the ISO

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
I downloaded an ISO of Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm 3 blah blah. I extracted the ISO and placed the file into the GAMES folder. I tried launching the game on both XEX Menu and FD3 and I always get an infinite loading screen. Do you think it might be a problem on my end or is it the ISO?

Thanks!
Did you run the file through abgx to make sure everything was correct? also have you tired making a god package?

T

Train Samurai

Getting There
Reaction score
i would say the ISO
I'll download another ISO to make sure.
Did you run the file through abgx to make sure everything was correct? also have you tired making a god package?
I did not, actually. The place I downloaded it from had it already verified, so I thought it wouldn't be necessary.
As for the GOD.. yes, I did make a GOD package and it still didn't work.

Y

YouAintReady4ME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll download another ISO to make sure.

I did not, actually. The place I downloaded it from had it already verified, so I thought it wouldn't be necessary.
As for the GOD.. yes, I did make a GOD package and it still didn't work.
you should still always verify it, only takes 1minute.

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
T

Train Samurai

Getting There
Reaction score
You don't need to run it through abgx at all, just put it on the jtag and try it lol.

There is no point...
Is it because you're not burning to a disc?

Top Bottom