What's new

Solved launch a game from disk (NEIGHBORHOOD)

• Thread starter smoknweed
  • Start date
  • Views 258
S

smoknweed

Reaction score
Sin$
how can i launch gta in neighborhood from disk? friend said if i just put disk in and press play as normal im mroe likely to get banned?

XeGooch

XeGooch

RGH/Jtag Seller!
Reaction score
Sin$
how can i launch gta in neighborhood from disk? friend said if i just put disk in and press play as normal im mroe likely to get banned?
Why would you play a disc when you have it installed in xex menu. Might as well play it threw xbox 360 neighborhood

S

smoknweed

Reaction score
Sin$
Just accepted invite to gta and got insta banned I'm new to rgh hence needing advice part 1 is installed disc two isn't and I don't know how to launch from neighbourhood

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just load up the game like normal from the retail dash. I never used neighborhood while on XBL

S

smoknweed

Reaction score
Sin$
Just load up the game like normal from the retail dash. I never used neighborhood while on XBL
I just tried that and got insta console ban? im supposed to just put disc in and press play? thanks for your help BTW very new to rgh scene

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried that and got insta console ban? im supposed to just put disc in and press play? thanks for your help BTW very new to rgh scene
Not sure why you got insta-console banned... Try just ripping GTA to your HDD and launching it via XeXMenu. I know you should not use homebrew while on XBL, but when I used NiNJA I never had a problem doing it that way.

Top Bottom
Login
Register