• Start date
  • Views 155,996
Monkey

Monkey

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
1 patch for all XGD3 games, then another for XGD2 AP2.5 games (K3rn3l says it's something similar to that, will post when I have more information on it).

if i may ask, where are you getting this information from?

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I rip games/get the required patches for the topology data using a iXtreme Burner Max DVD Drive?

Monkey

Monkey

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
we don't even need the new jf, the old one just doesn't auto load the fw

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I can't see why it can't rip......I mean you can rip DVD,CDS,etc, but I know you busy thanks for your help!

Kreon drives had custom firmware, but they couldn't support XGD3. XGD3 is only supported (to rip) by a legitimate Xbox drive, which an iHas is not.

O

Ouchiesss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always have trouble finding the damn right firmwire in all these folders and odd names.

Where would I find the correct LT 3.0 for a 16D2S.

Please don't tell me to use the auto-find feature thing in JF, it's never worked for and I'd honestly feel better picking it myself.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I always have trouble finding the damn right firmwire in all these folders and odd names.

Where would I find the correct LT 3.0 for a 16D2S.

Please don't tell me to use the auto-find feature thing in JF, it's never worked for and I'd honestly feel better picking it myself.

New JF isn't out, so auto-loading isn't supported yet for LT+ 3.0. Use 025v3.

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LTPlus-0251-v3.0.bin = LT3 for any phat liteon
LTPlus-0442-v3.0.bin = Philips-BENQ/LiteOn VAD6038/1650V

And for the median.bin for XGD3 and XGD2-AP2.5 that will work but each title has slight differences between titles and newer titles could have different topology than existing ones so it is not advisable.

For imoses I am currently ripping MW2-PAL if you what the profiling data. Takes the piss tho lol

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
LTPlus-0251-v3.0.bin = LT3 for any phat liteon
LTPlus-0442-v3.0.bin = Philips-BENQ/LiteOn VAD6038/1650V

And for the median.bin for XGD3 and XGD2-AP2.5 that will work but each title has slight differences between titles and newer titles could have different topology than existing ones so it is not advisable.

For imoses I am currently ripping MW2-PAL if you what the profiling data. Takes the piss tho lol

Don't rip your own. There are median files being packed right now by the team and will be released, no point in doing your own.

COMBAT MODZ

B4TTL3R34DYMODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i thought u could extract the topology data out of yur original with the new XBC and then inject into yur ISO? could someone clarify?

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
c4eva said:
Currently topology data for xgd3 titles are similar and topology data from one xgd3 title will pass on another xgd3 title although this is not advisable.
Per title title topology data is best as there are slight differences between titles and newer titles could have different topology than existing ones.

So I think I will rip my own data..

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i thought u could extract the topology data out of yur original with the new XBC and then inject into yur ISO? could someone clarify?

If you use XBC 350, you can re-rip your own disc and burn it. It will use topology data instead of AP 2.5 replay sector data utilizing the DAE.bin (meaning it works with the new update and LT+ 3.0). If you had XBC 345, or a scene release ISO, you need the median.bin coming out soon to patch your ISO (I'll post the median.bin when it gets released).

COMBAT MODZ

B4TTL3R34DYMODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you use XBC 350, you can re-rip your own disc and burn it. It will use topology data instead of AP 2.5 replay sector data utilizing the DAE.bin (meaning it works with the new update and LT+ 3.0). If you had XBC 345, or a scene release ISO, you need the median.bin coming out soon to patch your ISO (I'll post the median.bin when it gets released).

oh ok. great work. you are doing a great job keeping us informed. thank u for all yur hard work

so is that just doing a standard rip and XBC automatically uses the topology data or is there a specific function that needs to be used? sorry for the questions. just trying to get it all straight

Top Bottom
Login
Register