• Thread starter t3rror619
  • Start date
  • Views 3,712
T

t3rror619

Reaction score
Sin$
This one is cool:
you need last stand pro so you can use equipment.
If some one shoots you and puts you in last stand throw a flash/stun grenade at the ground by you or a wall close to you and you will kill your self and it won't count as a kill for the person that shot you( you might need to throw two depending on how hurt you are)
perfect for team death match won't count as a kill for the other team

it's a ***** move but it's better then payback

B

beamer 617

Reaction score
Sin$
I do the same thing but I plant a claymore, move in front of it and shoot it.

Yes it still gives you a death either way, but the person who put you into last stand isn't credited with a kill. Makes a difference especially if you gonna die either way.

xCrowbar

xCrowbar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kind of messed up but a good glitch. I wonder if when/if they patch this they will make it so you can still kill yourself but the other person gets the kill also? :wink:

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You've been able to do it in any CoD through barrels and teammates but you need not to repost things that are already on this site

T

tmwsiy

Reaction score
Sin$
r3c said:
Not a glitch, just a strategy

I agree. If you are not in last stand and stun yourself it will do damage. The game is made to function this way so it is not a glitch. That being said I use this all the time. For example if I am playing FFA and I have 28 kills and someone else has 29 kills and he puts me in last stand. Then I kill him before he finishes me off so I can use this method and we will both be at 29 kills. It gives me one more shot at getting the game ending kill....

Or if some camper has killed me several times in row trying to get him out of his spot. Im pissed and dont want him to get credit for the kill. :cursing:

OMGurHeadsGone

OMGurHeadsGone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is about as gay as using the perk last stand in the first place. Get some ****ing skill and don't rely on getting kills when you should already be dead. I'm so sick and f*cking tired of have to shoot a person twice as much because they have last stand on or running into a group of people shooting the first person and going to the second only to be shot by the first douchebags pistol, who I did not in fact kill but instead just put into last stand. Honestly use ****ing ninja or something, don't be a ****ing gigantic douche.

/rant.

/block of text.

Top Bottom
Login
Register